N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know it is no competition. Some people seemingly analyze the statistics of this forum. I don't have the data I can only speculate. My first guess is Funeral Cry is writing net the most words. I might posted the most threads though. I often ask myself whether I crossed the 1000 threads number. I am uncertain about it. From the current posters Forever Sleep writes roundabout as many threads though I think I do it since a longer time. I find it interesting how my threads changed. When I look at threads from 2021 the older ones were very short and more common threads.

I don't have something sophsticated to say. So I just add some off-topic rambling. There are two members who I like much who are going through hell currently. I think they barely know me but I am scared to interact with them. I am scared to connect to people who are on the edge of death. I am scared to make everything worse for them and then my last words cannot be changed. It is really horrible which hell most of us have to experience. Often I am kind of speechless when I read threads of people who are close to dying. I think no words of mine can put the nightmarish unfairness of some stories in an accurate context. It feels bad for me to post in goodbye threads. I am scared to get traumatized which is selfish of mine. Though it breaks my heart when I think about the fates of certain members. I have to protect myself from that otherwise I had to quit this forum. And I need this forum very much as a resource to cope with my several conditions.

• Hugs
Reactions: saddestbunny and Lost in a Dream