Student
Jan 24, 2021
please post here id like to talk to you all

Reactions: death137 and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Oh fuck yes, I am. Love the fact that full suspension is getting more and more threads dedicated to it.

Reactions: EmptyManForever, FallenFromGrace92 and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I am

Reactions: FallenFromGrace92 and GenesAndEnvironment
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I just got a call saying my SN got seized and destroyed by customs.

So yeah, I'm literally browsing to buy 10mm static climbing rope now.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Heads up, this guy is fishy af and wanted me to talk with him on whatsapp...

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
is it against the foru
Heads up, this guy is fishy af and wanted me to talk on whatsapp...

Only because I'm using SS mobile and the private chat function is hard to use. I made this thread because I wanted to talk to people using the same method. to discuss the method and stuff

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Only because I'm using SS mobile and the private chat function is hard to use. I made this thread because I wanted to talk to people using the same method. to discuss the method and stuff
Hmm, alright then. Sry for the paranoia lol.

F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
Hmm, alright then. Sry for the paranoia lol.

it sucks CTB'ing alone I was hoping someone would discuss with me if anyone sees this message feel free to reach out if your using full suspension.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, paranoic420 and GenesAndEnvironment
Tarod

Tarod

Mar 2, 2021
What I like about it is that once you hang you can be absolutely certain that you'll pass. I was going to go with inert gas but hanging gives me more peace of mind. What some people discuss is the pain and it might or might not be that painful, but my opinion on that is that I'd rather take that temporary pain than to endure a life of suffering.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, paranoic420, death137 and 4 others
F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
What I like about it is that once you hang you can be absolutely certain that you'll pass. I was going to go with inert gas but hanging gives me more peace of mind. What some people discuss is the pain and it might or might not be that painful, but my opinion on that is that I'd rather take that temporary pain than to endure a life of suffering.

Is it even possible not to occlude the carotids with your whole weight pressing on them? my only concern at the moment is if my anchor point will hold. I've nailed together two 1 inch thick pine wood slats

Tarod

Tarod

Mar 2, 2021
This method is as simple as it gets, when I read on inert gas it took me a couple weeks of reading and thinking just to feel confident that I had a proper set up, but even after that, doubts remained in my mind, I would go with the gas only if I had a friend there to make sure my plan goes as intended, but that's not possible, so then I read on hanging for a couple days and watched a few videos of people hanging themselves and then others on how to tie knots and that's it, no more research needed, no doubts. You know what, If the story of judas iscariot is true, I doubt he was there looking at that tree and thinking "will this method even occlude my carotids?". I think If you hang you die, period. One thing I'll be using is one chain link to allow the rope to slide tighter arround my neck even more once I hang, eliminating rope on rope friction, I think the rope slides easier though the metal. but now, if for whatever reason you are not able to make sure the ligature can easily hold your body weight, then I think you shouldn't do this.

Reactions: death137, Rockman and paranoic420
F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
This method is as simple as it gets, when I read on inert gas it took me a couple weeks of reading and thinking just to feel confident that I had a proper set up, but even after that, doubts remained in my mind, I would go with the gas only if I had a friend there to make sure my plan goes as intended, but that's not possible, so then I read on hanging for a couple days and watched a few videos of people hanging themselves and then others on how to tie knots and that's it, no more research needed, no doubts. You know what, If the story of judas iscariot is true, I doubt he was there looking at that tree and thinking "will this method even occlude my carotids?". I think If you hang you die, period. One thing I'll be using is one chain link to allow the rope to slide tighter arround my neck even more once I hang, eliminating rope on rope friction, I think the rope slides easier though the metal. but now, if for whatever reason you are not able to make sure the ligature can easily hold your body weight, then I think you shouldn't do this.

I'm using 10mm polypropylene rope which can hold up to 900kg. I've already tied it to the anchor point and made the slipknot