C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I know a lot of people here are just sort of debating on it. Who here is actually serious? I personally just want to do what needs to be done.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, pthnrdnojvsc, rozeske and 6 others
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I know a lot of people here are just sort of debating on it. Who here is actually serious? I personally just want to do what needs to be done.
i'm fairly sure but I just need to figure out how to acquire a firearm.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, CantDoIt, Mayfly and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I will. But only time will tell if it will be an immediate, outright method like hanging or what I'm currently doing with unbelievably slow methods to try and shut my body down. Currently over a week in to attempting to give myself sepsis and it seems to be making progress. Also daily overdosing on an OTC painkiller that seems to have given me a GI ulcer. Thanks to the trauma of surviving a few very serious attempts in the past I really struggle to overcome SI to do a quicker, more reliable method, so slow suicide it will most likely be.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter, divinemistress36, CatLvr and 1 other person
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
I am defenitely NOT certain that I will do it.

However, future inevitable financial problems, having many family members with dementia (I might be next), and no one to take care of me during my twilight years (nursery homes are no better) have put me at a crossroads where either I face the uncertain by cartching the bus of I take "misery lane" by staying in this world.

Not to mention severed ties with undesirable relatives/acquaintances, poor choices that led me to the aforementioned situation, health conditions that prevent me from undoing such situation, and the straight up feeling that my life was never enjoyable and never will be as I age.

Sometimes is not about not willing to play the game of life anymore, but about the game of life not willing to play with you anymore.

Reactions: CatLvr
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
It's my retirement plan.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, CatLvr and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
right away no eventually yes

Reactions: LifeQuitter and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Certain diagnoses (like Alz) and I am gone. I will never again be at the mercy of another human being. Never.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
I'm fairly certain that in the next 5-7 I will die by my own hand. I don't think I'm going to make it to 30

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CatLvr, CantDoIt and divinemistress36
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

Self Immolation fr fr
Apr 27, 2024
I'm deadset I already have notes being sent so I can't back out now.

• Hugs
Reactions: nattanatta, CatLvr, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Pretty sure. The only reason I'd change my mind is if I abruptly found something very interesting to spend time, and that'd probably be temporary.

Moodwise I vary from "I need to die right now" to "this is ok for now" but either way, still suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, divinemistress36, abchia and 1 other person
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
I'm serious, it's just taking sometime

Reactions: CatLvr and LifeQuitter
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
I am certain… just waiting for my 🐶 pups

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sugarb, CatLvr and Kurai
N

nom nom

Jun 5, 2024
I am. There is not a moment that passes where I'd doubt doing it. I'll ctb the sooner it is possible.

M

Malfunction

Jul 27, 2024
I'm not in urgent need. If that changes then I suppose I will be.

I'm going through the PPH to familiarize myself. I'm rather undecided on how, especially when I know I will be fighting with myself to finish my task.

When my time comes, I don't want mistakes. I'm just really hoping I have time on my side.

So unless a drastic change comes along, then yes I'm quite willing.

Reactions: sugarb and CatLvr
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Practically certain. Notes written, getting rid my things. Just need a gun and the date to roll around.

Reactions: sugarb and CatLvr
S

sorrynf

Aug 5, 2024
The longer I'm alive, the more my loved ones will hurt

• Aww..
Chili

Chili

Sep 27, 2023
I will, I've just had a few failures. Due to my mental health, I can't own a firearm. My methods have been the most tedious and basically unreliable methods there is

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's more that I hope that I will.

Reactions: CatLvr and LifeQuitter
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

Student
May 13, 2024
Not really before but after the stuff that went down today between me and my mom? I think I'm that much closer to it.

• Aww..
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm sure that I will kill myself .

To non-existence, non-existence to infinity and beyond. The only thing that matters is getting to non-existence asap and out of these multiple prison hells in this evil world and evil Life.

Yeah kill "myself" , really 30 trillion cells that I have to feed every day and 86 billion brain cells that have the ability to suffer never ending constant unbearable pain.

These cells are practically the same in every animal. A brain cell in a fly is exactly the same as a brain cell in a mouse or human . I think 99.9% of humans don't know or care about this or the significance of how it answers what am I

Last edited:
failure383

failure383

Student
Jul 2, 2024
I don't have a date, but I'm fairly certain I'll go by suicide. I can't imagine any timeline, where I die by illness, age or accident. Will it be tomorrow? No, but I know the day will come eventually.

samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
It's for this week end for me.

• Aww..
A

angelx616

Aug 12, 2024
Me ^-^. I'm on my way out for sure 110%. Using a method that will render me unconscious and is supposedly painless so my instincts don't kick in and create a false mindset of regret.
I go through very intense episodes so all I'm doing is making sure I have all necessary materials so that way when the big wave comes I let it take me :].
I'm actually traveling abroad with my parents at the moment. I love them dearly and consider it to be possibly the last time I see them. I spend moments surrounded by laughter life love and beauty with the image of me alone motionless in the back of my mind and feel no sense of confliction.
The world is so empty to me .
Everything will continue being with or without me

Reactions: CantDoIt