BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
My doctor will probably prescribe it to me tomorrow. The Paxil isn't helping.

I'm scared of the side effects.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I started on it but developed a rash and had to stop it. I wasn't on it long enough to say if it really helped or not. Hopefully it works for you.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I have. It was a truly excellent drug for my BPD. As long as you very slowly in read the dose over time, you shouldn't get the rashes.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
It does work pretty well, the rash can be fatal by the way if it gets bad enough.

Side effects I hate?

Blurry vision, feel like my eyes water a lot, feel a little slower/dull and I have problems with coordination (will lose balance just standing there randomly or walk into shit thinking my arm/leg will clear it).

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I was on that for im not sure how long but it helped. Problem is u cannot run out or the withdrawal is quite bad. Like u can't even run out for a day or two because u will feel pretty bad. So that's one reason I came off it. If u ever come off u will have to taper somewhat slowly. They are expensive I think. The problem of getting refills on time and cost might be why I came off. I feel they did help I guess but can't remember it's been so long. It's a mood stabilizer.

"Blurry vision, feel like my eyes water a lot, feel a little slower/dull and I have problems with coordination (will lose balance just standing there randomly or walk into shit thinking my arm/leg will clear it)" I think I recall at least some mild side effect like this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS and Tiedie
lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
i've been on it for about 3 years. over all it's been positive for me. I have BPD so it's really helped stabilize my mood. the only downside for me is when i miss a dose i become extremely dissociative and uncomfortable

Reactions: Blue LIPS and Emily_Numb
N

NeverGrowUp

Oct 2, 2020
Haven't been taking it long enough for benefits to take hold yet, but one thing I found really fun with it so far is that it gives me incredible dreams, like amazingly vivid ones. I honestly look forward to sleeping because it feels like every night my brain cooks up some magical adventure for me to go on.

Reactions: Final Escape