P

pharmameddamaged

Aug 30, 2024
For those who have kids what are your thoughts? I don't want to leave them but I'm so physically disabled plus depressed that I'm not even a mom. I feel like they're young enough that their dad who is amazing will
Find someone and they can be happy. Does this make sense? I'll miss them but am not the same
Person and never will
Be…

Reactions: badtothebone and darkenmydoorstep
B

badtothebone

Aug 20, 2024
For those who have kids what are your thoughts? I don't want to leave them but I'm so physically disabled plus depressed that I'm not even a mom. I feel like they're young enough that their dad who is amazing will
Find someone and they can be happy. Does this make sense? I'll miss them but am not the same
Person and never will
Be…
I can see what you coming from! I'm depressed and grieving loss and feel the same way. My kids with my sister all the time she gets them from school while I'm working and I don't even bother to get them from her house I can see they are happier. Happiness which is important for a child well being which I can't provide now. I want them to get used to her in case I decided to leave. I fake my smile when I see them but I scream when someone does something which is not myself at all. Before my son died I was so happy laughing doing my nails and my hair weekly I was just happy pure. Now I'm the most miserable person I don't think anyone wants to be my company. I can't give you advice but I shared my story to let you know you're not alone. I don't have physical issue but my mentality is so bad..

P

pharmameddamaged

Aug 30, 2024
Im so sorry about your son. My daughter is so happy and I am always shipping her off to be with other people bc I can't do anything. I know she'll miss me and always wonder but at least she won't see a sick depressed mom for the next 40 years

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This is a rare case where I would say that you are justified because of your disability. Otherwise, I tend to tell parents that they made the choice to have children and are 100% obligated to grind and stay alive no matter what.

Reactions: divinemistress36