• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Have any of you ordered in the past 3 months???

Reactions: heavyeyes
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I think they quit selling it around the beginning of November?
Yeah they did but...
I'm a bit tired. Please let me get back to this in a little bit and I'll explain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
I had PC. Didn't have a chance to test it or anything but it looked perfectly fine. Had to reorder from CCS recently but I'm just using it as a backup.

Reactions: IntelligentLeg
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I had PC. Didn't have a chance to test it or anything but it looked perfectly fine. Had to reorder from CCS recently but I'm just using it as a backup.
How long ago did you order PC?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Did CCS go ok? Considering them bc IC got stuck in customs

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Reactions: nozomu
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
PC huh? This must be a well kept secret, ctb by Political Correctness sounds about right, however…

Where's @Bluemoon when you need him?

Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
My apologies! I hope someone else who used pc can help you out
There's no need to apologize. There's a reason I'm asking this because I need to warn a couple of people, whoever has ordered recently.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Cathy Ames, freedompass and 1 other person
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
If you ordered PC from a sporting goods vendor in the past 1-2 months, throw it away. It's Nitrate.

You can order the aquarium test if you'd like and check for yourself.
If you ordered PC from a sporting goods vendor in the past 1-2 months, throw it away. It's Nitrate.

You can order the aquarium test if you'd like and check for yourself.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: m4rius, MideonNViscera, heavyeyes and 9 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
How did you come to find this out? It makes me somewhat relieved not going to lie, maybe intelligentleg's was impure and while there could have been some Nitrite in the bottle, it may have been mostly nitrate. Thank you for this information.

Reactions: heavyeyes, denix66, Cathy Ames and 2 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
How did you come to find this out? It makes me somewhat relieved not going to lie, maybe intelligentleg's was impure and while there could have been some Nitrite in the bottle, it may have been mostly nitrate. Thank you for this information.
An acquaintance whom I will not mention unless they are comfortable with it, spoke to one of the vendors who are supplying it.

• Wow
Reactions: heavyeyes, nozomu, Jadzia and 1 other person
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I think I ordered it around the beginning of October. First week or so.
Did you order it from a sporting good website?
I'd recommend if you can to get the aquarium test and test the nitrite levels

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Just curious: do you know what was their reason to sell nitrAte under nitrIte name? This is so terrible
I don't think it's always been this way. Plenty of people have passed from using PC. I've no idea what the deal is.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Jarni
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

πŸ“œ Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I ordered it from the actual PC website in October…does that mean it's no good?

I ordered it because of people's testaments here proving it to be positive from the blood test…

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I ordered it from the actual PC website in October…does that mean it's no good?

I ordered it because of people's testaments here proving it to be positive from the blood test…
I'm honestly not sure and I don't want to lead anyone astray.

Up until that intelligent leg failure threat I hadn't seen anyone else fail with that brand.

I spoke with the user who spoke to the vendor directly who is selling PC product and they said that it was nitrate, even though the bottle says nitrite.

I'm not sure if they've changed something around because of everything that's been happening or what.

I'd recommend at least trying to get the aquarium strips and do the nitrite test if you can to check the levels or whatever.
Also with the whole blood test thing, I'm not sure if NITRATE turns your blood brown or not. If it does then I guess that can be another issue and cause confusion. From what I'm aware from Reading threads several people have used it in the past. Never seen them log back on or anyone have troubles with it until IntelligentLeg.

Reactions: heavyeyes, pthnrdnojvsc and nozomu
H

hi123456789

Dec 11, 2022
Did CCS go ok? Considering them bc IC got stuck in customs
It's still in customs? I thought you said it was bc of the holidays?

Which country did you order to?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
It's still in customs? I thought you said it was bc of the holidays?

Which country did you order to?
Please keep this thread on topic about PC misleading customers

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Cathy Ames
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
I'm honestly not sure and I don't want to lead anyone astray.

Up until that intelligent leg failure threat I hadn't seen anyone else fail with that brand.

I spoke with the user who spoke to the vendor directly who is selling PC product and they said that it was nitrate, even though the bottle says nitrite.

I'm not sure if they've changed something around because of everything that's been happening or what.

I'd recommend at least trying to get the aquarium strips and do the nitrite test if you can to check the levels or whatever.
Also with the whole blood test thing, I'm not sure if NITRATE turns your blood brown or not. If it does then I guess that can be another issue and cause confusion. From what I'm aware from Reading threads several people have used it in the past. Never seen them log back on or anyone have troubles with it until IntelligentLeg.
That be pretty awful if it ended up being true…I'm not exactly made of money here, so potentially wasting the little that I have is frustrating to say the least.

I thought the aquarium tests didn't work? I read threads on here how they were faulty with nitrite.

Last edited:
DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
Did you order it from a sporting good website?
I'd recommend if you can to get the aquarium test and test the nitrite levels
Yea it was from PC direct. I think there's sporting good sites that still carry it. I don't have the nitrite from PC anymore though so I can't test it.

Reactions: heavyeyes and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
That be pretty awful if it ended up being true…I'm not exactly made of money here, so potentially wasting the little that I have is frustrating to say the least.

I thought the aquarium tests didn't work? I read threads on here how they were faulty with nitrite - It's been awhile though so I could be getting things mixed up.
Like I said several people were using it in the past and there didn't seem to be any problem. Now we have a user that took it in apparently failed from it and the vendor that's selling PC's brand saying that it is NITRATE.
Please keep this thread on topic about PC misleading customers
I'm not sure that they're misleading customers. I have no idea what's going on right now. There's a lot of shit going on with the SN situation. I just want to make people aware. I guess the worst that can happen is you wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wasabi, heavyeyes and Cathy Ames
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

Apr 1, 2022
Like I said several people were using it in the past and there didn't seem to be any problem. Now we have a user that took it in apparently failed from it and the vendor that's selling PC's brand saying that it is NITRATE.
Okay - I see what your saying…thank you for the heads up.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022

I'm not sure that they're misleading customers. I have no idea what's going on right now. There's a lot of shit going on with the SN situation. I just want to make people aware. I guess the worst that can happen is you wake up.
Well no, the worst that can happen is that you can be very sick upon waking up according to those posts. That better not happen to me.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
well this isn't good news for me... really hoping it's not the same vendor I ordered from. I don't understand why a company would admit to selling a product that is not labeled correctly?? Wouldn't that totally illegal? This is very concerning to say the least.

IntelligentLeg

IntelligentLeg

Nov 6, 2022
I ordered my SN straight from PC in October. I vacuumed sealed it also.
SN straight from PC

Attachments

• Picsart_22-12-21_04-04-07-850.jpg
    Picsart_22-12-21_04-04-07-850.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: