Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I was saved after passing out. Did it late at night but in a public park...

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Are you overweight or have a thick neck by chance?
Have you tried partial before and failed at it? I havent had any luck so im worried i will fail at full

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
At this time I was very slim. I have tried partial but didn´t like it. I will surely do full suspension

Reactions: Baskol1
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
10mm Nylon

Reactions: Baskol1
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
No suffering, it was only a bit uncofortable for ther part of a second

B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
No suffering, it was only a bit uncofortable for ther part of a second
Thanks for the reply, I've tried partial many times but just get really out of breath, a bit dizzy and feel numbness in my limbs. I've seen videos of people doing it and just pass out after 10 secs. Just scared if I go all the way that i'll never pass out and suffocate to death

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
With partial I would be afraid that this could happen as you described

B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
With partial I would be afraid that this could happen as you described
Yes maybe I should try full, I think it's a fear thing, never liked the feeling of suffocating and get a bad panic response...especially since I don't actually want to commit suicide but am left with no other choice. i'll try to CTB tonight so we'll see.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Why do you think you have no other choice? It´s easy: once you hang and your rope is food and safe attached and you won´t be found you will die 100% by full suspension hanging. No way to get out of the noose

Reactions: Johanna94
B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
medical reasons which make life unbearable for me. So talking to a psychiatrist or taking meds won't help. And I know, but i feel great discomfort doing partial and would rather go a peaceful way. If i'd live in the US i'd probably shoot myself.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I don´t think shooting is easier than hanging (full suspension)

P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
How did you get past SI? And what were you thinking the moment you dropped? I've had the noose around me standing on a chair higher than my height but I could never step off the chair. Is it easier once you actually step off or is it sheer panic the moment you step off?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I just wanted to die, so SI was not a problem. I thought nothing than my wish to die, when I dropped. i was happy I would be dead soon. There was no panic for me

Reactions: Johanna94, Astral316, Bathsheba and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Survival Instinct

Reactions: b12ruinedme
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I just wanted to die, so SI was not a problem. I thought nothing than my wish to die, when I dropped. i was happy I would be dead soon. There was no panic for me
So hanging full suspension was neither scary nor painful? How long did it take to pass out?

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
medical reasons which make life unbearable for me. So talking to a psychiatrist or taking meds won't help. And I know, but i feel great discomfort doing partial and would rather go a peaceful way. If i'd live in the US i'd probably shoot myself.
I am ruined my medical issues too. But I'd rather hang than use a gun because the gun could greatly injure you without killing you. Hanging might hurt more but it's reliable if you're not found

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Yes neither nore for me. 10-15seconds was told to me

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
How do you do full suspension without the pain of strangulation or choking?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I didn´t feel it. It was so quick

B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
I am ruined my medical issues too. But I'd rather hang than use a gun because the gun could greatly injure you without killing you. Hanging might hurt more but it's reliable if you're not found
Hmmm, get a silencer and make sure you aren't found, eventually you're going to run out of blood regardless, for me it would just be psychologically easier to pull a trigger than to jump of something with a rope around my neck. My carotid arteries seem to be really deep
You have to get the WHANG and cut off blood supply to the brain, then you won't feel it. However you need to get this right or it can be very painful an thats what scares me. You can see it on videos, when you start hanging and you can't move you"re arms upwards anymore, you're doing it right.
Are you brain damaged from being found? did you get locked up in a mental hospital?

Last edited: