BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Who else has there tickets ready? And when are you taking your trip?
My ticket is for the 11th/12th of Nov.

• Hugs
Reactions: Specific_Milk, aura., Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Why that day in particular?

Kuren Aiya

Kuren Aiya

I’m not fighting because I think I can win.
Mar 24, 2023
Still working out what specific tickets I should or want to take for the SN method, as I imagine that'll be the easiest/most painless route available to me ATM. Either way, I hope your trip goes smoothly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, BrknEyes, aura. and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I haven't set a date (but maybe I should at some point). I guess there is still a part of me that is greatly attached to this world even though I so desperatley don't want to be here. It's a horrible state of limbo to be in. Anyway, best of wishes to you. I hope you find a way out your suffering, whatever path you choose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrknEyes, astromoon and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have my stuff ready to go at anytime. CO with charcoal.

I'm not gonna set a terminal date. When the circumstances require it I'm ready to leave.

I wish you all the best and hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrknEyes and aura.
astromoon

astromoon

Nov 20, 2022
I'm still trying to work out the exact day. But most likely Nov 29th or Dec 4th.

• Hugs
Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
My 5L n2 canister is ready, it's under my bed for over a year now. No date set but it's a comforting feeling that I can leave when I want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrknEyes, aura. and SVEN
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Me. SN.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, BrknEyes and SVEN
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Who else has there tickets ready? And when are you taking your trip?
My ticket is for the 11th/12th of Nov.
I have the annual pass that alllows me to go at any random time I feel like.

• Yay!
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
da
I have the annual pass that alllows me to go at any random time I feel like.
mn whered you get that i might need one if i dont continue with my current plan haha
My 5L n2 canister is ready, it's under my bed for over a year now. No date set but it's a comforting feeling that I can leave when I want to.
completely understandable, id be lying if i say i dont sleep with my ctb method under my pillow nightly.
I'm still trying to work out the exact day. But most likely Nov 29th or Dec 4th.
i hope everything works out for you, hopefully i can stick with my date of the 11th.
I haven't set a date (but maybe I should at some point). I guess there is still a part of me that is greatly attached to this world even though I so desperatley don't want to be here. It's a horrible state of limbo to be in. Anyway, best of wishes to you. I hope you find a way out your suffering, whatever path you choose.
never feel inclined to set a date, some people like the feeling of the impulse. ive tried with my impulsive thoughts and it just hasn't worked out so date set for myself. i really appreciate it thank you <3
never feel inclined to set a date, some people like the feeling of the impulse. ive tried with my impulsive thoughts and it just ahsnt worked out so date set for myself. i really appreciate it thank you <3
Still working out what specific tickets I should or want to take for the SN method, as I imagine that'll be the easiest/most painless route available to me ATM. Either way, I hope your trip goes smoothly.
just be wary of side affects like nausea and such. if you pick the SN method make sure you have some sort of calming med with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Living in limbo sucks. I'm there now.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon and BrknEyes