• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

patati157

May 21, 2019
I had money, a girlfriend, a job, was in college, loving family, parents had a nice restaurant
Until my Psychosis attack due to drugs abuse.
lost all my money, lost girlfriend, lost my job, dropped college, my parents restaurant is going to bankrupt.

Lost everything. I had a good life with no suicidal thoughts, but then the psychosis destroyed everything. All I think is that if I didnt use the drugs that day I would still be happy.

Anybody had a similar experience that used to have a good life until some terrible decision destroyed everything?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mn1245, lynn14, Robbyna and 6 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Same here. It came totally unexpected. I think it wasn't even drug-related. Half a year ago I never thought I'd suicide, had a wonderful time. Sometimes I can't believe this is all happening.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicNewt, lynn14, Tortured_empath and 1 other person
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I had money, a girlfriend, a job, was in college, loving family, parents had a nice restaurant
lost all my money, lost girlfriend, lost my job, dropped college, my parents restaurant is going to bankrupt.

Lost everything. I had a good life with no suicidal thoughts, but then the psychosis destroyed everything. All I think is that if I didnt use the drugs that day I would still be happy.

Anybody had a similar experience that used to have a good life until some terrible decision destroyed everything?
I used to have a happy life untill I took a decision which looked logical back then, that decision has fucked up my life forever forcing me to CTB

Reactions: lynn14 and Circles
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I was happy when I was oblivious. I don't know if I could say I wish I was still oblivious.

Reactions: MissStarr, On the edge, Kjo and 1 other person
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
What was it?
Being under pressure by a new manager who was under trial, he wanted to improve to the management that he is capable by anymeans, which has forced me to look for another opportunities, I found an opportunity with a 70% salary increase but ended up with a worse abusive manager who used his power and authority to destroy me, kept regretting leaving my old job, now I am jobless and in deep debt, there is no way for me other than sucide !!

Reactions: Circles
appalachian moon

appalachian moon

May 13, 2019
Yeah I relate to what you mean. In a past life I never thought of suicide and it didn't cross my mind, but this was when I was like 5.
I used to have a loving (ex)girlfriend, supportive friends, was succeeding academically and family was doing okay.
But then I relapsed in depression, couldn't handle the pain and tried to kill myself. Family and friends lost their trust in me and made me feel guilty for wanting to alleviate my suffering. Now I have strained relationships with them or have distanced myself from them.
I've learnt in life that happiness can only last so long until your inner demons take over.
I was happy when I was oblivious. I don't know if I could say I wish I was still oblivious.
Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AtomicNewt, Kjo, lynn14 and 2 others
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Very much so yes. I would say I was very happy with life and who I was until an accident destroyed both. I almost wish I didn't have a good life to look back at though, or that I could forget everything about it, because it haunts me every day... every single fucking day...

• Love
Reactions: Kjo and lynn14
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Very much so yes. I would say I was very happy with life and who I was until an accident destroyed both. I almost wish I hadn't though, or that I could forget everything about it, because it haunts me every day... every single fucking day...
What was the accident...?

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I was better. I was never happy.

When you come from a very abusive childhood home, you don't know what actual happiness is. I lost it along with my innocence.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: AtomicNewt, Made4TV, Kjo and 2 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I think I was only truly happy when I had the innocence of youth....goddamn..... you got me tearing up at work

Reactions: Kjo, lynn14 and appalachian moon
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I was hit by a car and sustained a brain injury.
Sorry to hear that, life is extremly harsh for somepeople, I wish I was not born :(

When you come from a very abusive childhood home, you don't know what actual happiness is. I lost it along with my innocence.
So what are you going to do..?
I think I was only truly happy when I had the innocence of youth....goddamn..... you got me tearing up at work
What happened ?

Reactions: Kjo
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
For the most part, yes...up until around age 31 (I'm 48 now).

At 31,...had just been promoted to general manager at a language school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - living rent free on a decent compound with my (1st) lovely wife and boom first major depression hit hard.

Have been cycling up and down ever since.

Of course when I was up, I was ecstatic. I dunno if that'll ever happen again tho. Getting too old now, no security, this field isn't getting better, no retirement plan, etc.

Reactions: Rukia
appalachian moon

appalachian moon

May 13, 2019

Being robbed of your childhood and having to live with traumatic memories of the past fuels my bitter view of this world. Others just think I'm being pessimistic and moody but they never question or look beyond it.

Reactions: inconsequential and WinterIsComing
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
For the most part, yes...up until around age 31 (I'm 48 now).

At 31,...had just been promoted to general manager at a language school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - living rent free on a decent compound with my (1st) lovely wife and boom first major depression hit hard.

Have been cycling up and down ever since.

Of course when I was up, I was ecstatic. I dunno if that'll ever happen again tho. Getting too old now, no security, this field isn't getting better, no retirement plan, etc.
Hi BipolarExpat, good to hear from you again, are you planning to CTB..?

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Happiness is elusive. One moment it's enveloping you with so much gratitude you can only see sunshine. The next, you're unable to look up because of the torrential downpour.

Reactions: appalachian moon and Tortured_empath
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
Sounds very relatable, unfortunately. Not drugs, but everything gone in a flash . Hugs.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Can you share please...?
The summer before I was supposed to start college, I met someone who for some reason I believed I was in love with and I lost all perspective in my life after he left. He left and I was due to see him again in 3 months. During his absence, I became quite self-destructive because I knew that it wouldn't work out. I didn't realise how unwell I had become and had a cannabis related psychotic episode. This caused me to lose my place to study and has derailed all of my plans. I could make a new plan, but the past years have been so draining that most days I would much rather just give up. So I also lost a lot due to psychosis.

Reactions: Tortured_empath
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019

My experience is just like this. I wish I never got high.

• Aww..
Reactions: patati157 and lynn14
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Not exactly. I'll want to give my wife a fair amount of cash before I leave.
How kind you are, I can c that most of the people here are gentle, smart and kind, it is really unfair that those people are facing unfortunate events and mental disorders !

Reactions: appalachian moon
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Absolutely, yes, I used to be happy. Youth= opportunity, potential, beauty. I've semi-squandered some of these, and as a consequence there is nothing much to look forward to.

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
How kind you are, I can c that most of the people here are gentle, smart and kind, it is really unfair that those people are facing unfortunate events and mental disorders !

sigh And so it is Ek<3

...and so it unfortunately is. :aw:

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I've had some decent years in my life, some happy childhood years some of them, but in general i've not been happy, but coping for large parts of it and not coping anymore.