• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
I am 23, I would like to know if i am the only young guy in here? I see post from people ranging from all ages.

How old are you and how long have you been suicidal?

• Hugs
Reactions: returntothevoid, sserafim, dogbreath and 3 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
22M here and I've been feeling this way for several years now. How about you?

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
21F. i turn 22 in 3 months but hopefully will never get to, lol. i've been seriously, truly suicidal for 6 years. but i've had suicidal thoughts & urges since i was 13, that's how old i was when i made my 1st plan.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: returntothevoid, imdepressed999 and Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
21F. i turn 22 in 3 months but hopefully will never get to, lol. i've been seriously, truly suicidal for 6 years. i've had suicidal thoughts & urges since i was 13, that's how old i was when i made my 1st plan.
Oh I'm really sorry to hear about your stuggles and pains for a long time. I wish nothing but peace and love to you!
Mine really started taking over when I was 16. I'm not exactly the best counsellor around but I can only hope you find the forever peace you so rightfully deserve.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
23FtM, been this way since 12

• Love
Reactions: Fractal, dogbreath and gnomeboy17
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've been burdened with this existence for 23 years too long, it really does feel like I've existed for such an incredibly long time. For me it's very disturbing how a human can potentially exist for many more decades, I certainly see suicide as the solution to suffering in this undesirable existence that is basically just a process of slowly dying.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, johann_liebert and FloopZee
FloopZee

FloopZee

Jan 20, 2024
22 now, earliest Ive thought about it was at 9, decent attempt at 13.

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999
J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
I am 20, turning 21 in late August and also male..
Ive been suicidal for at least a decade, Id say?
I pray my 20s will be somehow filled with the purest joy and life and happiness possible.., idk how but.. I just hope..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath and breezeboy
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Like 90% of the forum...

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sleepingintherain, reclaimedbynature and 4 others
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
22 ! i thought there was a lot of older folks here too but i've seen plenty of people from 20 - 24 too

guess its been a while for me, only about a year, but before that i've always had this empty feeling inside of me my entire life, i wouldn't call it depression, maybe just listlessness, but when i think back it still feels like depression

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: imdepressed999 and breezeboy
S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
24M, been feeling this way since 14 with no end in sight. If I lived to 30 that means I procrastinated too long

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, Banan321, imdepressed999 and 2 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
22M. I've wanted to die since I was 11 but never really considered suicide as an option for myself until about 16.

• Love
Reactions: returntothevoid, imdepressed999 and logi3535
Islacchi

Islacchi

Jan 19, 2024
i'm 20M i turn 21 in may and i started becoming suicidal from 14 to this day, around that age i told my mom i was gonna CTB around my 18 and i was right but i failed completely mostly because of my traumas started at that age so

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dogbreath and imdepressed999
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

Sep 15, 2023
24F. My suicidal thoughts have been evolving since I was around 16. I'm nowhere near ready to actually attempt due to my fears but hopefully I overcome it soon. I just wish to be free of this pointless burden already.

• Love
Reactions: Dayrain and imdepressed999
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
well its something we a have in common - the desire to CTB.

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999 and hikikomorizombie
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Tourette's
Jan 9, 2024
I"m 20 about to turn 21 in a few months

I had thoughts of it from time to time years ago but it didn't became abrasive until i was 19 and that was when i graduated high school

• Love
Reactions: dogbreath and imdepressed999
M

mark404

Jan 11, 2024
19M. I've only had a desire to CTB for 1 - 2 years now, but I think I've basically been depressed my whole life lol

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly, Fractal and kawaiiphantom
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
24M I have been wanting to CTB since I was around 17 - 18 ish.

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
I've been burdened with this existence for 23 years too long, it really does feel like I've existed for such an incredibly long time. For me it's very disturbing how a human can potentially exist for many more decades, I certainly see suicide as the solution to suffering in this undesirable existence that is basically just a process of slowly dying.
From reading so many of your posts, never in a million years I would have thought you're the same age as me. I would have guessed you much older. You must be at least an old soul then. I'm sorry what happened in your life that you developed such a cynical view on life itself. I don't think you or anyone were born with the view that life itself is meaningless. I wish you to find redemption, one way or another.

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
i'll turn 20 in a few months , but i already want this life to be done

H

Hopeless_Eagle

Jan 26, 2024
F, 22. Suicidal for, it feels like 23 years

Reactions: sserafim
vampyre

vampyre

Jul 3, 2023
I turned 20 very recently and I've been feeling this way starting from around 11 or 12. I've always felt so different and isolated. I hate that I've had to miss so many childhood experiences because of my depression and anxieties

• Hugs
Reactions: RollingGiant
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm 20F, soon to be 21.

I started having thoughts about wanting to die when was around 8 and I started looking into and planning out my first suicide attempt when I was around 14.

• Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm 21, hope to stay that way. Adulthood has shown itself to be agonizing and the things that make life what it is hurt me. It is adulthood itself that has driven me to this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, dogbreath and MrFreshTheCat
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
20M, felt this way since 14. I was planning doing it being 30 on New Years but I don't think I can last much longer.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
37 in marche.
Suicidal: 2004

🤔😰😰😰

Necessary Evil

Necessary Evil

Live fast, Die young
Jul 21, 2023
23F here. Been suicidal for almost 10 years- tried to kill myself at 14. I never in my life felt so lonely as my early twenties… I really wanna die before turning 25

• Hugs
Reactions: MrFreshTheCat
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
20 about to turn 21 soon,, I've been suicidal since I was 12 but tbh the thoughts got really bad during high-school. Biggest dream is to celebrate turning 21 by getting alcohol poisoning and leaving this earth but that's not rlly possible lololol