T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Posposing ctb or waiting for ctb and just that. Who else? Doing time till it happens.-

Reactions: ERASED, Final Escape and puppy9
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019
Me too. Counting the days. Feels like looking forward to last day of school

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, TakeYourHappyPills, Iwanttooffmyself and 3 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I have been for a few months now, but I think I've finally cracked. My first attempts were when I lived alone (December) and I wanted to wait until I moved out of my father's home (moved here in January) so he doesn't find my body. I don't think I can wait anymore though. I was planning to CTB just this morning, but I was too exhausted these past few days and couldn't get everything in order just yet. But I think I'll probably try sometime this week though and just skip some of the things I wanted to do (write my goodbyes and so forth). I'll probably just write a note for my dad and that's about it. I'm thinking about getting supplies for partial tonight actually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, FriendofDeath and ebt88
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
yup. waiting for family to let their guard down so i have access to drugs and sharp objects again. just counting down the days...it'd help if i was a better actor though.

• Aww..
Reactions: ERASED, TakeYourHappyPills, Final Escape and 1 other person
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
We're all doing time becuase we are here on fucking bullshit ass earth. Yeah.......we are.

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme and Final Escape
xkidx

xkidx

Feb 15, 2020
i feel the same, i am only waiting till my cats are able to move then i am leaving

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, ERASED and Final Escape
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
just waiting for N or SN to arrive either one will do then im gone

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, ERASED and Final Escape
A

Aftex

May 28, 2020
I'm just waiting now, think my sn arrived today but I missed the delivery so have to get up early tomorrow to get it

Reactions: ERASED
coldeyes

coldeyes

the rumbling is comfy
Jan 9, 2019
Posposing ctb or waiting for ctb and just that. Who else? Doing time till it happens.-

Had planned for September 1, but seems long to wait. Have quit my job since last year August. Been lying around drinking, shopping and sleeping. Wanted to enjoy one year of easy life. No stress. Funny, body aches, anger, etc have disappeared. But now bored of easy living. Hoped corona would get me, seems it wasn't interested coz it only likes those who want to live. So here I am, but then I'm a methodical person who sets time for each and every project and stick to the time budget, and the bank budget too. So guess have to finish my time

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
im here until 2021 to write an album

just so i give the middle finger to life on the way out saying i accomplished something besides being in pain

Reactions: ohhgeeitsme and ERASED