I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
I am so so sick, physically and mentally,
Try not sleeping for 6 months and being in survival and stress mode 24/7 for 6 months. You're going to want to die trust me. I am in pain. My whole gut is ruined, I feel intoxicated every day. Anxious and depressed.
I want to die. Why would people keep me alive like this I am miserable.

nobody seems to understand. I will die alone and scared, which I don't deserve. I hate this world. I worked SO hard to get well. Things didn't work out. And now everyone just says I don't want to recover. Wtf!!!?? Like I said try being in fight or flight mode for 6 months straight, your body and brain will be done. And it's not going to get better I know that. No let's try these dirty drugs that won't do anything...

Sorry, I am tired, I have become ugly, I am in pain and everyone hates me because I don't want to live anymore.
I hate this reality.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ralph246, Escape Artist, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 15 others
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Reality is overrated. I agree. Ordinary ppl suffer. Right-wing politicians & commentators stoke war & an endless cycle of suffering. I'm talking about you, Sam Harris. Sorry for the rant. I hope u all the best on the path to recovery or ctb. Life is full of suffering. You didn't deserve this, your parents decided to have you.
I am so so sick, physically and mentally,
Try not sleeping for 6 months and being in survival and stress mode 24/7 for 6 months. You're going to want to die trust me. I am in pain. My whole gut is ruined, I feel intoxicated every day. Anxious and depressed.

nobody seems to understand. I will die alone and scared, which I don't deserve. I hate this world. I worked SO hard to get well. Things didn't work out. And now everyone just says I don't want to recover. Wtf!!!?? Like I said try being in fight or flight mode for 6 months straight, your body and brain will be done. And it's not going to get better I know that. No let's try these dirty drugs that won't do anything...

Sorry, I am tired, I have become ugly, I am in pain and everyone hates me because I don't want to live anymore.
I hate this reality.

Life sucks, big time. I really feel for you. You can DM me if u want to chat.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and ineedtoleave
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
I'm so angry too. I also have a physical illness and mental illness. I'm full of rage and fear. Constant fight or flight for years, inability to sleep. The repeat of the same thing every day. Why would anyone want to live like this? I want to scream at the people who don't understand and try to force people in this condition to stay alive. I'm sorry you're going through this too, you don't deserve it. I hate this reality.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, the_final_countdown and 5 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Yes. I'm angry. Angry that people think life, which is founded on systemic predatory behavior of virtually all life forms, is inherently good. Angry that people think there's some god that's good that lovingly oversees all this. There is certainly NO good god that watches over things. And certainly no god that loves people. There is either no god or an evil god.

• Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Escape Artist, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I'm angry at the injustice of it all. Each and every day decent, kind, hardworking people are brought to their knees by suffering and are granted no release. It's a profound form of torture that those untouched by despair will never be able to fathom.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: killedbypsychiatry, Deleted member 25508, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020

nobody seems to understand. I will die alone and scared, which I don't deserve. I hate this world.
I empathize so strongly with just about everything in your message. I've been in pain for so long, but I bought the lie people kept telling me that things will be okay. They are proven wrong over and over. I know it's not going to be okay. Just let me go.

• Love
Reactions: ineedtoleave and KuriGohan&Kamehameha