D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Anybody else has sn and scared to go through with it? I have had mine for about a year and keep doubting myself. It's torture

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dizzdesi, thewalkingdread, Sandy9 and 6 others
A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Can you tell me about it ..did you buy it ..is it a pill

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I'm don't have SN, but I do have Nitrogen. I completely get what you mean though. It's like I'm constantly yo-yoing back and forth between my desire to die and my will to live. I'm hoping I can ctb tonight, but at this point it's a coinflip.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, raindrop9 and Gonnerr
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Can you tell me about it ..did you buy it ..is it a pill
Hey you are new I can only recommend going through the suicide resource section on the forum. There you can find everything you need to know

Reactions: Sandy9 and doomedtolive
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Are you afraid of death itself or the specific physiological side effects specifically associated with SN?

A

aldennn

Dec 17, 2023
Not afraid of death but just need a method to do it ..I wanna do pills but I'm in Canada and need to get them

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Hey you are new I can only recommend going through the suicide resource section on the forum. There you can find everything you need to know
I haven't had for nearly as long, but yes, I'm afraid to go through with it. I'm scared of organ/brain damage and I keep waiting and wishing for another option to become available to me like N or even opiates, although I know they aren't necessarily as effective. It feels like stalling but I still want something more peaceful, but at the same time, it's also a lot of live with the emotional pain so idk maybe one day I'll cave and actually do it. I'm very wishy washy with my suicidal tendencies tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and annointed_towers
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im in the same boat my friend even though my SN is from a very famous source , i would take it even without testing it and i would be gone.

But SI is a very powerful code of evolution, without it , no life. That's why this code is so hard to beat , billions of years of evolution.

Who are we to beat that easily. That's why people who commit suicide, they were powerful enough to beat it in that moment, unbelievable. Some people will never beat SI, that's the cold hard truth no matter how difficult their situation is, i hope its not me.

I think you need to suffer so much to beat it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tvoisluga, thewalkingdread, dggtscccvfd and 3 others
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
I want to be done...to sleep forever... but I fear the process., if I do it, I cannot afford to fail. I'll end up homeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, dggtscccvfd, TimetoGo! and 1 other person
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Anybody else has sn and scared to go through with it? I have had mine for about a year and keep doubting myself. It's torture
do you mind pming me your SN source? i would use it the day i got it in the mail

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
do you mind pming me your SN source? i would use it the day i got it in the mail
Unfortunately I ordered a year ago and that source is no longer available. I'm not sure what the current sources are but people are getting it so try asking around

Reactions: Action and real person
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Your account is much to young to be asking this kind of questions. How do users know you are to be trusted?

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I've had mine for a year just sitting in the closet. I'm afraid of the damage of a failed attempt.

Reactions: Immensevoid
D

Deleted member 65988

Whilst these are very legitimate concerns about failure and possible consequences from it, it's truly something you'll have to either get past to ctb because its a risk and others have done so before or not ctb due to that fear being too overwhelming to overcome in that moment which in itself is nothing easy to do. I think regardless of the method and how assured it is to work, the mind will go back and forth between ctb and the fear of what happens if you don't ctb, it's like a compromise the mind is trying to reach in order to avoid the worst outcome imaginable whilst mitigating the possibility of being in such a situation to begin with. I'm more afraid of what happens if I don't do it, with all the hours of research and prep time i spent that I can't get back whilst still knowing quite a bit about a method that is supposed to be my go to exit choice with no better alternatives available, at some point it'll come to a head because holding onto the method forever doesn't make sense. These are just some of the thoughts that one will have to contend with for however long. SI is no easy thing to defeat after all and successes in general are rather small compared to the attempts made although most attempts are impulsive with very little to no intent to be seriously harm to life.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, dggtscccvfd and doomedtolive
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I am in this situation

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and DreamEnd
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
I don't have sn, I've considered this method but it scares me too, it's really bad to feel like you can't access a mean that makes you feel safe in case of necessity..so I understand how you are feeling..:/

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I'm don't have SN, but I do have Nitrogen. I completely get what you mean though. It's like I'm constantly yo-yoing back and forth between my desire to die and my will to live. I'm hoping I can ctb tonight, but at this point it's a coinflip.
Same. So annoying. Nobody is holding me back. It's all there but I just won't do it. Curiously this is what my life has been like. Know what to do just can't follow through.

• Hugs
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
Same. So annoying. Nobody is holding me back. It's all there but I just won't do it. Curiously this is what my life has been like. Know what to do just can't follow through.
Well I clearly didn't follow through last night, but I hope you're able to make a decision you're happy with. The indecisiveness is the worst.

• Hugs
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Well I clearly didn't follow through last night, but I hope you're able to make a decision you're happy with. The indecisiveness is the worst.
Same for you haha.

• Hugs
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If I had a full nitrogen set up I'd prolly be gone already. Less things can go wrong w it if properly set up

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

Nov 19, 2023
If I had a full nitrogen set up I'd prolly be gone already. Less things can go wrong w it if properly set up
I thought I would be too, but life has a great way of making you feel guilty for ending your suffering. There are people that will be hurt by my passing regardless of what I want to believe. I'm trying to do my best to make sure that I won't be missed. Something always seems to draw me back in when I start getting ready to attempt again. This is partially because I want this to be my last attempt and I want it to be successful. You might be in a different situation, but that's why I'm still here. I'm still going to ctb, I'm just not sure exactly when. Could be tonight, could be a month from now or later. I really don't know anymore.

• Hugs
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I haven't had for nearly as long, but yes, I'm afraid to go through with it. I'm scared of organ/brain damage and I keep waiting and wishing for another option to become available to me like N or even opiates, although I know they aren't necessarily as effective. It feels like stalling but I still want something more peaceful, but at the same time, it's also a lot of live with the emotional pain so idk maybe one day I'll cave and actually do it. I'm very wishy washy with my suicidal tendencies tbh
What makes you afraid of organ or brain damage?

S

sjoper1980

Dec 13, 2023
I'm in the UK and luckily managed to get mine from within the UK as well, so I'm holding onto it. Long story short - I met a great friend when we were both in hospital with cancer surgeries. We are both terminal. She got hold of SN from 'the meat guy' in the UK, and used it successfully in the summer and got me enough for myself as well. I'm not afraid as such, but I'm not ready yet. When I come closer to what would be the 'natural' end, and life becomes harder with the illness, that's when I'll make the call and do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, thewalkingdread, Hotsackage and 1 other person
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I'm disappointed that I learned about SN so late. I'm debating trying to acquire it now before it's even harder to obtain, but I really worry about illegitimate sources. Within 1 day of getting some and verifying the purity, I wouldn't hesitate to enjoy a peaceful permanent rest.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm in the UK and luckily managed to get mine from within the UK as well, so I'm holding onto it. Long story short - I met a great friend when we were both in hospital with cancer surgeries. We are both terminal. She got hold of SN from 'the meat guy' in the UK, and used it successfully in the summer and got me enough for myself as well. I'm not afraid as such, but I'm not ready yet. When I come closer to what would be the 'natural' end, and life becomes harder with the illness, that's when I'll make the call and do it.
Are you less afraid because you know that your friend has already gone with it and it wasn't as bad of an experience?

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Sorry to hear this. I've msa which is terminal. I have sn stashed, I guess you are finding it hard this time of year. Don't do anything rash, you sound like you have it figured out

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I'm in this situation. Got my SN, it's stored in my wardrobe, just gotta sum up the courage to do it!

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm in this situation. Got my SN, it's stored in my wardrobe, just gotta sum up the courage to do it!
What a coincidence, wardrobe too as well as all my meds and the scale I bought.

Reactions: annointed_towers and dggtscccvfd
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I've had my replacement for a month or so. I think the best thing to do is set a date in your mind, maybe one with significance to you, and get your things in order so that you feel peaceful when the time comes and you don't back out. That's what I'm doing at least.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I'm absolutely terrified. Mine came in today and it will most likely just sit around. I don't have access to prescription meds.. I'm scared of the pain/failing and devastating my family. It came earlier than expected and my mom was the one who handed it to me, so there's more guilt there. Got lucky with it not labeled!

This morning I also had this stabbing cramp like pain that made me nauseous and shaking. I thought I was getting a UTI or kidney infection. I was on the floor rocking myself with a heating pad. Taking SN is going to be far worse esp with the racing heart. If I can barely handle that, I might panic with SN. My SI is strong and I'm not smart enough to even go through with it properly. Every method is so damn scary. I'm forever trapped😞

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo