• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
''Your skin is not a paper,don't cut it ~
Your face is not a mask,don't cover it ~
Your size is not a book,don't judge it ~
Your life is not a film,don't end it ~
Your neck is not a skirt,don't hang it ~
Your heart isn't a door,don't lock it ! ~
Don't hurt yourself because of a girl/boy, someone will always will be with you.
Life isn't a joke. We need to appreciate it, even if it's hard''

Its from a comment on youtube on one of my favourite piano songs that I listen too.
That last line can fuck off though ''Life isn't a joke. We need to appreciate it,even if it's hard'' I will never appreciate life, life can fuck itself in the a** for all i care.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Dartz, Ἡγησίας and 5 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Don't hurt yourself because of a girl/boy, someone will always will be with you.

Its from a comment on youtube on one of my favourite piano songs that I listen too.
That last line can fuck off though ''Life isn't a joke. We need to appreciate it,even if it's hard'' I will never appreciate life, life can fuck itself in the a** for all i care.
The second line doesn't even make sense, who covers a mask in any situation? The mask is what is already doing the covering.
And either way, I'll cover my face if I damn well please.

This whole passage irks me. I agree that the last line can f*** off but I think the last line is just a summary of the whole point of each individual line.
I know I've seen the first line before and probably a different version of the entire thing elsewhere. Probably tumblr back in the day.

Sorry to state my dislike since it was a comment under your favorite song.

My life is definitely one big joke.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Sunset764, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
The second line doesn't even make sense, who covers a mask in any situation? The mask is what is already doing the covering.
And either way, I'll cover my face if I damn well please.

This whole passage irks me. I agree that the last line can f*** off but I think the last line is just a summary of the whole point of each individual line.
I know I've seen the first line before and probably a different version of the entire thing elsewhere. Probably tumblr back in the day.

Sorry to state my dislike since it was a comment under your favorite song.

My life is definitely one big joke.

I dont like it either, the piano song itself is awesome, but stupid comments like that i see alot on youtube.

It has 684 likes that comment and someone has put underneath it ''Why hasn't this got over 1000 likes?'' i should be reply and put ''Im surprised it has that many because it doesnt deserve any''

Jeez, morons are everywhere it seems.

Sorry youre life is a joke too, i can relate.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Sunset764, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Life is most certainly a comedic joke, it's full of misfortunes that people could definitely slap their knees to if there was a camera and production crew around

Reactions: Sunset764 and Ashpac
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
It has 684 likes that comment and someone has put underneath it ''Why hasn't this got over 1000 likes?'' i should be reply and put ''Im surprised it has that many because it doesnt deserve any''

I have the impression that I live surrounded by zombies, literally, as in "Resident Evil" or "The Walking Dead". I am scared, I am glad that I rarely have to go out of my home (this is the only thing that is good in this life).

Reactions: NOT and Ashpac
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I've seen these a million times on YouTube comments of videos that talk about depression, suicide, self harm, etc. This paragraph is the definition of empty platitudes. It doesn't help, it just makes you feel like your struggles are minimized.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Faraway1990, Oblivion Lover and 4 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I dont like it either, the piano song itself is awesome, but stupid comments like that i see alot on youtube.

Ahh gotchya
Yea, I see so many ridiculous comments on YouTube. Really everywhere on the Internet. So many comments that are basically just about patting themselves on the back. Or being upvoted. (ahem Reddit).
The ones that piss me off the most are when you can tell they are not even trolling, they genuinely believe in their own stupidity. Or they just don't care to see beyond it.

However, there are also a lot of children on YouTube and the like, so a lot of comments are just coming from simple minds that haven't had a chance to experience much or even comprehend what a 'platitude' is and how it can be harmful.
Maybe there was an age when I would have spat the same mumbo jumbo.

Maybe you should go ahead and comment what you were going to lol could be a mini catharsis
I admit I find myself indulging in responding to such BS sometimes, esp on YouTube. But once I say my peace, I usually don't go back and see the responses. Because I know they will just irritate me.
Sometimes I even do that here if I disagree with someone, I just say my peace and "walk away" if I know I am sensitive to an ongoing argument that may turn into an attack.
I have the impression that I live surrounded by zombies, literally, as in "Resident Evil" or "The Walking Dead". I am scared, I am glad that I rarely have to go out of my home (this is the only thing that is good in this life).
As I've heard others say, we may actually be the sane people in this insane world.

Reactions: SinisterKid, Oblivion Lover and Ashpac
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

Like And Share This Poem with 10 People and Ur crush Will Ask U out Tomorrow !

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and LastFlowers
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Like And Share This Poem with 10 People and Ur crush Will Ask U out Tomorrow !
I was going to put the HAHA emoji but its gone but just know your post amused me.

Reactions: thishappened and LastFlowers
D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019
Why people want to become hero will stoping someone for ending as own life
Its my life i will rule it
I dont want to live any more because i have a reason which is important for me may be its not important for you

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Adam Buxton has a few routines taking the mickey out of youtube comments. Here's my favourite:

I was going to put the HAHA emoji but its gone but just know your post amused me.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-laugh-response.17010/

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

it's hard to appreciate a "gift" you never were given a choice whether or not to receive, and that hurts every day.
yes.
or, you know how autistics exist on a "spectrum"? my theory is all neurotypicals exist on a spectrum of psychopathy. sometimes it's mild but it is always there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I haven't seen it before, but I do agree with you. Fuck the last line of that lyric, "Life is not a joke", since life sucks in general and life alone isn't some sacred thing that people keep touting all over the ages. Life is an state of conscious that is involuntarily imposed onto a being. No living thing ever had a say nor consented to being/existing.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Ashpac
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I've seen that quote a lot however I shall not listen to that bullshit. I will cut my skin and our lives will end anyway so what's the point? Life is one BIG joke.

"Someone will always be with you." Lies. No one is with me and I'm all alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and Ashpac
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
The only thing I can say to quotes like these is "wow thanks, I'm cured!"

• Love
Reactions: SinisterKid, not_a_robot and Ashpac
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Never read that one before, but I live in a cave, so its no great surprise really.

Now I have read it, I kind of wish I hadn't bothered because it just one of those annoying little comments/quotes that says nothing and means even less.