RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
My attempt was in summer 2018, ever since then I've been scared and confused about what to do next. I'm not sure if I wanna ctb anymore. But I dont wanna do anything anymore, just crawl into a corner for the rest of my life . But I know that I can't live like that.

Maybe I should try it to ctb again idk.

I'm just rambling

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, kyleq16, dwimplepeen213 and 19 others
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I feel the exact same way. I'm going tonight though

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev, Redrock and 8 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Same...i hate this feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, About_to_Go, lemmeeleev and 4 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yeah I attempted before and that just fixed my resolve to get it right next time with a painless method. I've got N now with anti-emetics.

• Wow
Reactions: Raggas, AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev and 5 others
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Same here. I'm stuck in this situation and I hope that damn feeling finally goes away, like the morning of my first attempt. Nothing to feel anymore was beautiful. I've never been so relieved in my life.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
Same here. I'm stuck in this situation and I hope that damn feeling finally goes away, like the morning of my first attempt. Nothing to feel anymore was beautiful. I've never been so relieved in my life.
Same, I think that's a feeling people can't understand. The feeling of happiness you have knowing all your suffering is going to be over

Reactions: CornerE, AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev and 4 others
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Hi guys,

I didn't end up doing it on Monday. I decided I wanted to spend one full day with my family first, so that's what I did. I'm ready to go now without any doubts.

Currently sitting in my car, here's what I've done thus far:

~30 minutes ago: I took 100mg of dimenhydrinate and 50 mg of meclizine and 800mg of Tagamet.

I'm sitting in the back seat of my car on a street where no houses face my car. There was no alternative to doing it anywhere else.

I've fasted for about 18 hours but did have a small glass of caffeine free tea (no citrus or anything else that fucks with your stomach) I took the pills with this tea.

At exactly 12:14 pmEST I've taken my sn. I forgot to bring a warm water bottle so I only have a coldish one to do it with. I used 3 TEASPOONS of sn as I was too lazy to use a scale. This should be approx 17-18g. It mixed super easily and i let it sit for a couple seconds and it's nearly clear with 0 clumps. I will update this every few minutes or so until I hopefully ctb.
It was SUPER salty

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Saed, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I didn't end up doing it on Monday. I decided I wanted to spend one full day with my family first, so that's what I did. I'm ready to go now without any doubts.

Currently sitting in my car, here's what I've done thus far:

~30 minutes ago: I took 100mg of dimenhydrinate and 50 mg of meclizine and 800mg of Tagamet.

I'm sitting in the back seat of my car on a street where no houses face my car. There was no alternative to doing it anywhere else.

I've fasted for about 18 hours but did have a small glass of caffeine free tea (no citrus or anything else that fucks with your stomach) I took the pills with this tea.

At exactly 12:14 pmEST I've taken my sn. I forgot to bring a warm water bottle so I only have a coldish one to do it with. I used 3 TEASPOONS of sn as I was too lazy to use a scale. This should be approx 17-18g. It mixed super easily and i let it sit for a couple seconds and it's nearly clear with 0 clumps. I will update this every few minutes or so until I hopefully ctb.
It was SUPER salty
Safe travels friend

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
About 5 mins in right now, fast heartbeat. Little nauseous. No headache
Very nauseous now
There up can't bretahe
I threw up. Back of my throat hurts. Gonna sit here for a bit
12:26 Still have a rapid heart beat. Stomach feels funny. Back of throat burns.
I think I waited too long after taking my pills. Should have been 30 mins max I think I was over by about 10-15 mins.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Saed, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
How are you feeling now, kukubananas?

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I keep coughing
How are you feeling now, kukubananas?
Just super nauseous. A little dizzy. Having difficulty taking a full breath. Keep coughing. Back of throat hurts

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev and 2 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Do you think the SN is working? Or do you think you want to go ER instead?

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Do you think the SN is working? Or do you think you want to go ER instead?
I'm not going to the ER no matter what. Idk if it's working bc it was supposed to Be painless. I feel a little drunk to be honest
I feel really hot and it's hard to concentrate. I think it's working

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed, AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev and 2 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
I'm not going to the ER no matter what. Idk if it's working bc it was supposed to Be painless. I feel a little drunk to be honest
I feel really hot and it's hard to concentrate. I think it's working

Are you alone currently?

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I feel really calm now. No more nauseous I feel like I'm gonna pass out in a second. My body feels really heavy. My hands are shaking like I habebnk no energy
Are you alone currently?
Yes

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Saed, Ἡγησίας and 5 others
ForestLove

ForestLove

Jus wanna be a tree
Oct 16, 2018
Are you still there? Talk to me.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jamba

Jamba

Jan 1, 2019
wh
My attempt was in summer 2018, ever since then I've been scared and confused about what to do next. I'm not sure if I wanna ctb anymore. But I dont wanna do anything anymore, just crawl into a corner for the rest of my life . But I know that I can't live like that.

I'm just rambling

well what about N?

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019

I'm just rambling
Well there are resources available if you no longer think ctb is the solution best for you.
I've failed twice, and it's an empty haunting feeling to fail. It was my own impulsive stupidity. I know what I'm doing the next time I try and will be actually planning so I don't fuck it up again. I also plan on a method I'm less likely to survive.
I'm not afraid to try again, I'm afraid I'm going to fail again. So I don't plan on ctb again until I know I've got it planned right.

Reactions: CornerE, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
It seams that Kukubananas has successfully pass away with SN

Reactions: Raggas, AnnihilatedAnna, lemmeeleev and 3 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I feel really calm now. No more nauseous I feel like I'm gonna pass out in a second. My body feels really heavy. My hands are shaking like I habebnk no energy

Yes

A big hug! nice travel to the endless sleep. Thanks for your words.

Reactions: Seagirl, AnnihilatedAnna, kyleq16 and 5 others
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
It seams that Kukubananas has successfully pass away with SN
last time she said the same and came back,so dont be so shure

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, Pineapplecrown, lemmeeleev and 4 others
Ifonlysheknew

Ifonlysheknew

Apr 24, 2018
May your soul be at peace.
Bless your heart ❤️

Reactions: Seagirl, AnnihilatedAnna, Ssrejisser and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

I'm just rambling
bro I know exactly how you feel and I don't know what to do either.

At the moment I'm just trying to get my life back together. I thought about getting SN but to be honest deep down in my heart I know the moment I take SN I will panic and do something stupid that would fuck up my attempt.

I'm just not ready to go but also not ready to live. Just trying to get by.

Reactions: CornerE, AnnihilatedAnna and deathplease
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019

I'm just rambling

I can totally relate. The process of dying scares me but being dead doesn't. Whenever I feel discomfort when I attempt suicide I back out of it :/ that's why I need something instant and almost painless.

Reactions: CornerE, throwaway123 and suffering
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019

I'm just rambling
I feel the same...I've realized I have 5 different, contradictory feelings at the same time,
I'm totally conflicted, can't make any decisions - to ctb, to seek help, to confess my situation,
to find a new job, to study, nothing…

• Love
Reactions: Roberto
P

ProlongedSentence

Mar 14, 2019
Tried countless.
Found blood clot on brain a few years ago.(No doubt in my mind from an attempt.)
I have no idea how anyone gets it done right.
I should be dead already.
Some freakin' entity keeps saving me.
I fckin' want OUT.
Now I have no health insurance, no job, no promises for future except to wait until I am absolutely even more of a freakin' failure. What do you call it? Oh yeah. Someone at the side of the road that everyone wants to cast their eyes from, pass by and act like they do not exist or in the very least... lol figure. "Well I can't help them" "Someone else will."
Well. Fck that.
I want OUT and I hope someone here will help me FIND the way at last.
Please someone help me.
Please.
I beg for mercy.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I feel the same...I've realized I have 5 different, contradictory feelings at the same time,
I'm totally conflicted, can't make any decisions - to ctb, to seek help, to confess my situation,
to find a new job, to study, nothing…
Also. That is why I love to have the same day everyday. I hate to take decisions because it takes me (if I end with one of the options otherwise I finish as I started) so long time.

Reactions: CornerE and whatever1111