N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I hope the people who respond to this thread have good lawyers for defamation cases. But I also see how the media speculates about it so it cannot be that bad.
I never heard any friend of Epstein was German so as always in history Germany is fully innocent. (irony)

A new US court trial revealed more potential friends of Epstein. New names on the list are Michael Jackson and Stephen Hawking. Maybe David Copperfield also.
I once posted a thread with many current suspects.

Damn I already posted such a thread. Anyway I am still interested in it. Maybe I get now more replies.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't know. I'm not really in to celebrity gossip. I guess the bigger question is: Can you be friends with someone like this and not realise what they're up to? Or- know and not participate? Is that much better though? Waiting for a certain royal family member to join the chat...

Do you ever ask yourself what you'd do? I'd hope no one here participates in sexually exploiting children. What if you witnessed something questionnable though? That's the most disgusting thing about Jimmy Saville. Some people did report him by the sounds of it- and were ignored. I'd like to think I'd do the right thing and kick up a fuss but I guess- none of us really know.

How shit would it be though to put yourself at risk reporting something awful and then- either be ignored or worse- made to apologise! Look at the recent Lucy Letby case. Those doctors should have been listened to early on! It's like discrimination protection gone mad! It's not prejudiced to move a suspected murderer off a ward while the whole thing is investigated. That's something else though...

D

death song

Jan 24, 2023
I don't have any inside or new information, but I certainly don't think he killed himself. I would not be surprised to learn that a certain former President was involved. Obviously none of the celebrities on the list killed him but I would bet there were some who knew it was going to happen. Epstein knew too much dirt on too many rich and famous people.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know. I'm not really in to celebrity gossip. I guess the bigger question is: Can you be friends with someone like this and not realise what they're up to? Or- know and not participate? Is that much better though? Waiting for a certain royal family member to join the chat...

Do you ever ask yourself what you'd do? I'd hope no one here participates in sexually exploiting children. What if you witnessed something questionnable though? That's the most disgusting thing about Jimmy Saville. Some people did report him by the sounds of it- and were ignored. I'd like to think I'd do the right thing and kick up a fuss but I guess- none of us really know.

How shit would it be though to put yourself at risk reporting something awful and then- either be ignored or worse- made to apologise! Look at the recent Lucy Letby case. Those doctors should have been listened to early on! It's like discrimination protection gone mad! It's not prejudiced to move a suspected murderer off a ward while the whole thing is investigated. That's something else though...
Gladly I never was in such a situation. I think it is very different if one imagines such a scenario hypothetically or if one actually is in such a situation. I think my behavior would depend on the context and environment that I am in. In general I am a quite anxious person I might would run away (if I myself was in danger) and then call the police. But who knows. I am physically pretty weak. My only weapons are my words. I think even an average woman is stronger than me if it came to a fight.

I never heard of Lucy Lebty I assume it is a UK case?

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Gladly I never was in such a situation. I think it is very different if one imagines such a scenario hypothetically or if one actually is in such a situation. I think my behavior would depend on the context and environment that I am in. In general I am a quite anxious person I might would run away (if I myself was in danger) and then call the police. But who knows. I am physically pretty weak. My only weapons are my words. I think even an average woman is stronger than me if it came to a fight.

I never heard of Lucy Lebty I assume it is a UK case?

Yes- Lucy Letby was a nurse, accused and then convicted of killing 7 infants and attempting to kill 6. Doctors raised their concerns but we're ignored. Awful case but it shows what happens when people aren't taken seriously.

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
Yes- Lucy Letby was a nurse, accused and then convicted of killing 7 infants and attempting to kill 6. Doctors raised their concerns but we're ignored. Awful case but it shows what happens when people aren't taken seriously.
Goes to show the pattern though of irrational emotional parents finger pointing this website, are the same mindset types in a sense ignoring these behaviours in society until it's too late. Won't accept their responsibility in the picture. Not the only 'group' if you will, to look the other way for whatever seems systematically ingrained in alot of people across all walks of life, hence sheep being coined a term, which is mocked as conspiracy. But what brain dead doesn't take such concerns seriously? And suicidal people are all lumped as without mental agency? Please.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
This is a super boring answer, but I think there are a ton of names in the documents that are simply not high-profile enough for the news agencies to bother discussing. If the theories about Epstein being Mossad are right, then he likely targeted hundreds of people with key roles in government and industry that the Israelis found useful to control.

targz

targz

Feb 22, 2023
Well there's this politician that I hate...

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity