Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I love my cat, Sweet Pea, more than anything in the world. She has been my longest relationship - 14 years. She's old now so we're growing old together. Unconditional love.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, Lost in a Dream, binturong and 3 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I wish I could feel love, I've been numb for so long and my memory's so bad I can't remember the feeling. Hopefully I'll experience it again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Kit1 and Sleeper System
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I wish I could feel love, I've been numb for so long and my memory's so bad I can't remember the feeling. Hopefully I'll experience it again.
I think I'd rather feel the way you do than the way I do. I would rather not be able to love.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Kit1 and Sleeper System
adrestia

adrestia

Nov 25, 2023
similarly to your response, probably my dog. i've had her for almost ten years, and miss her every day when i'm away at college. even at her age, she's incredibly chipper and active, and loves to be around other humans and dogs. she's basically my light in the darkness.

Reactions: Kit1 and Sleeper System
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I think I'd rather feel the way you do than the way I do. I would rather not be able to love.
I hear you, I've gotten used to the numbness but it gets old going through life like a robot.

AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Melanie Martinez. 🤣

I'm drunk, please don't take me seriously lol but yeah she's definitely a star in my eyes. If I ever met her irl I think I'd just faint or die from a heart attack.

Reactions: Kit1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My Dad.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, blackwidow, Kit1 and 1 other person
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
There's this certain person I love to be with, to play video games together, or just having a good time with. But as with everyone, I know they don't love me. Maybe they love the image they have of me, but this image doesn't equalize with my true inner self.

If I tried one single time to be myself, everyone would hate me. So, basically, the only person I love will never love me.

• Aww..
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
My bestie!!! I've known him for three, going on four years now and he is absolutely the reason I'm still alive, he's patient and kind and smart and cool as hell and supportive and a fellow writer and I'm starting to cry writing this because he is genuinely the best most amazing person I know and I would be lost without him, I fucking adore him, I feel I don't deserve him but he would maintain that I do because he's an absolute sweetheart and deserves the best in life, I love him so much ☺️

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My bestie!!! I've known him for three, going on four years now and he is absolutely the reason I'm still alive, he's patient and kind and smart and cool as hell and supportive and a fellow writer and I'm starting to cry writing this because he is genuinely the best most amazing person I know and I would be lost without him, I fucking adore him, I feel I don't deserve him but he would maintain that I do because he's an absolute sweetheart and deserves the best in life, I love him so much ☺️
I am so happy that you have that special someone in your life. It makes life a bit easier to endure.

Reactions: Kit1, Sleeper System and N33dT0D13
R

Repeat

Dec 5, 2018
I'm starting to feel like I'm broken when it comes to love. Whilst people have loved me, I've never been able to truly love them back. In the back of my mind, there's always an escape plan formed for when that relationship finally breaks down. I guess it's another thing on the list I have to work on.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
My son and my cat & dog

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
I love my dear Mori. 1702026270722767

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Piercing eyes

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I don't think I've ever loved anyone other than my family... but that's normal.
I know about lust, obsession, duty, dislike, and indifference.
I don't think ive ever been loved or loved conventionally myself.
I think depression has numbed me.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
My children.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Unattainable666 and Sleeper System
D

Deleted member 8975

Death.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, Dliena, Kit1 and 2 others
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Somehow it's still her

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Lost in a Dream
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
My mother. I have supportive parents and I'm aware this is not to be taken for granted. As a drawback, my love for her obviously makes it harder for me to carry on with my plans.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My mother. I have supportive parents and I'm aware this is not to be taken for granted. As a drawback, my love for her obviously makes it harder for me to carry on with my plans.
You are so lucky to have parents who support you. Most people don't and therein lies a lot of problems.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
You are so lucky to have parents who support you. Most people don't and therein lies a lot of problems.
I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, sometimes even parental love is not able to fix certain issues.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, sometimes even parental love is not able to fix certain issues.
I agree. I'll be honest. I am a bit envious of your relationship with your parents

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
My self, hence the desire to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
My dog, but she's not here anymore unfortunately. I miss her so much.

• Aww..
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My dog, but she's not here anymore unfortunately. I miss her so much.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog. I'm sure she had a wonderful life and was well taken care of.

• Love
Reactions: Final_Choice
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
My brother. My bestie follows close. But I guess in the end one could argue maybe I loved my self the most if I caught the bus...