• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blessforus

blessforus

Jul 25, 2024
Could someone help me getting SN i can get Strychnine for ctb from a source but this is a worse cbt compared with SN.

Could someone help me find a resource SN in EU? PM welcome!

sadfemboy:(

Jun 24, 2024
you're a new member with 2 posts. definitely not, sorry. there's plenty of resources on this forum already

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and itsalittlecold

Jun 24, 2024
Yep new here read alot of posts before i got registered so help is welcome <3
all it takes is searching what you're looking for in different EU languages and you'll find what you're looking for. depending on which country you live in it might even be available on your largest national marketplace site. as you haven't unlocked messages or the search bar yet I'd suggest opening a search engine and querying 'eu sn source site:sanctioned-suicide.net'

Reactions: blessforus
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Could someone help me getting SN i can get Strychnine for ctb from a source but this is a worse cbt compared with SN.

Could someone help me find a resource SN in EU? PM welcome!
hi, you need more interactions before being able to pm someone. I'd suggest you to interact more in the other threads, or in the games section! When you'll be more experienced, my pms will be open for you. Take care

• Love
Reactions: blessforus
blessforus

blessforus

Jul 25, 2024
hi, you need more interactions before being able to pm someone. I'd suggest you to interact more in the other threads, or in the games section! When you'll be more experienced, my pms will be open for you. Take care
Thank you <3