Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Likely a combination of the three.

Reactions: QueenInsomnia, nihilistic_dragon, RoadBLOCK and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I mean, I would argue that all of those basically make up you as a person. I'm just going to cite that stupid post I made on some other thread. It's essentially pure nonsense but this is a public forum and none can stop me (as opposed to if this was a private forum, then somebody could stop...):
Well, time for me to ramble about pure nonsense, as per usual. Will it be related to the post? Not really...

Self just refers to the characteristics, attributes, and behaviours (whether they be conscious or unconscious), that makeup you as a person. It sits at the centre of all of your emotions. The self can be divided into two categories:

- "I" Self: self as a subject
- "Me" Self: self as an object

Your "Me" self includes things, such as your autobiographical memories, your self-esteem, your concept of yourself, and your prospects. It's the aspects of you that arise when you think about the self as an object of cognition. Your "I" self includes things, such as the possession of your body and conscious will. Think of it as what separates you from your environment. All of the things you are subjectively experiencing right now feel like they are occurring within a single person. You are a single entity interacting with the world around you.

It has been argued that self-perception is just an extension of social perception, with us viewing ourselves through the lens of others. Going by this, there is no such thing as independent self-perception. We learn about ourselves, from our attitudes to our character traits, through observing our own behaviours, especially in situations of uncertainty.

Reactions: RoadBLOCK and SmallKoy
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
by priority
1. actions
then
2. mind
then
3. thoughts.

you have to have enough of the right kind of thoughts first to reprogram your mind. then once your mind is reprogramed to form the habits that you want . only then can you take actions every day when those actions become habits so that you do them every day do they become you.

you can think i want to this and stop that. or i would like to do this or be like something. but thinking wishing hoping you will change won't do it won't do anything . however if you know how to reprorgram your brain / mind and you get to working hard everyday to reprogram your mind then finally those thoughts will become automatic you will think about that goal all the time you will see it all the time or most of the time in front of you , you become obsessed. that's step 2 the mind . step 3 is when you finally take massive action every day and those actions become habit so that you do them automatically , effortlessly and or you like doing them too. for example for me watching youtube videos became a habit that's what i am because that's what i do all the time. i don't want to do that garbage i know it's meaningless. what i want to do is work hours every day in hour blocks let's say 3 hours straight on my suicide plan method. but i haven't . so that is in the first step / stage thinking of it occasionally or frequently but fleetingly and that's not enough to form the habits .once i work hours at least 5 hours every day hard on my goal then i know i am that those habits. once i desire killing myself like i would want to go dig up 900 million dollars that someone has told me is in some park . once i work like i would to get there and go dig it up .then i know i've become what i want to be and do it . i know i have defeated si . i know i have changed the habits and become a suicider what i want to become what i need to become . i don't want to be a youtube Tv watcher . those habits were implanted in me as a kid and other garbage addictions too. they are just meaningless habits addictions . what will that get me nothing but waste my time . what will suicide get me ? solve all my problems immediately and forever for one thing and more get me out of traps and more.

Last edited:
RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
by priority
1. actions
then
2. mind
then
3. thoughts.

you have to have enough of the right kind of thoughts first to reprogram your mind. then once your mind is reprogramed to form the habits that you want . only then can you take actions every day when those actions become habits so that you do them every day do they become you.

you can think i want to this and stop that. or i would like to do this or be like something. but thinking wishing hoping you will change won't do it won't do anything . however if you know how to reprorgram your brain / mind and you get to working hard everyday to reprogram your mind then finally those thoughts will become automatic you will think about that goal all the time you will see it all the time or most of the time in front of you , you become obsessed. that's step 2 the mind . step 3 is when you finally take massive action every day and those actions become habit so that you do them automatically , effortlessly and or you like doing them too. for example for me watching youtube videos became a habit that's what i am because that's what i do all the time. i don't want to do that garbage i know it's meaningless. what i want to do is work hours every day in hour blocks let's say 3 hours straight on my suicide plan method. but i haven't . so that is in the first step / stage thinking of it occasionally or frequently but fleetingly and that's not enough to form the habits .once i work hours at least 5 hours every day hard on my goal then i know i am that those habits. once i desire killing myself like i would want to go dig up 900 million dollars that someone has told me is in some park . once i work like i would to get there and go dig it up .then i know i've become what i want to be and do it . i know i have defeated si . i know i have changed the habits and become a suicider what i want to become what i need to become . i don't want to be a youtube Tv watcher . those habits were implanted in me as a kid and other garbage addictions too. they are just meaningless habits addictions . what will that get me nothing but waste my time . what will suiciede get me ? solve all my problems immediately and forever for one thing and more get me out of traps and more.

Good point 🤍