• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sunnysidedown

sunnysidedown

should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
Jun 28, 2023
I've seen a few posts about this, but I haven't come across a clear consensus yet. Which way should I face when I jump? Should I lean back and fall backwards, face to sky, or should I face forwards, looking down? Should I do some swan dive type shit?
I want to have the most control over my direction so I can make sure my head is going down first. I assume that I should have my head facing downwards towards the ground to maximize the chance of death, but I'm not entirely sure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Extra info: I am planning on jumping from the 15th floor, which I know is sort of the "minimum," but it's all I have access to right now. If I land on my head, it should be enough, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, sserafim and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
that is not the minimum by far. ideally you would hit your head probably just try not to land on your feet but honestly from that height it probably doesn't matter that much

Reactions: bridgegirl and sunnysidedown
sunnysidedown

sunnysidedown

should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
Jun 28, 2023
that is not the minimum by far. ideally you would hit your head probably just try not to land on your feet but honestly from that height it probably doesn't matter that much
thanks, it's good to know that it's not the minimum. I'm anxious about failing and turning into a potato, but this reassures me a bit.

Reactions: XdragonsoulX