• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
Like I've tried it with aspirin and Ibuprofen but apparently I haven't taken enough.
Can anyone tell me the amount I need and the best meds I can use for suicide?
Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Says a lot that as soon as I saw this thread, my heart leaped into my throat. Imagine being able to go to a pharmacy late at night, buy a few boxes of pills, and have at it. Terrible to be bound by laws and policies completely at odds with your own values about your own life. :(

• Love
Reactions: phoenixx, Dead Meat and Thingsneverchange
T

Thingsneverchange

Death is my friend
Sep 23, 2021
Says a lot that as soon as I saw this thread, my heart leaped into my throat. Imagine being able to go to a pharmacy late at night, buy a few boxes of pills, and have at it. Terrible to be bound by laws and policies completely at odds with your own values about your own life. :(
That would be so beautiful. I once wrote a story about a town where people were taken if they were suicidal. Everyone there could decide, when, how and if they want to die. There were resources too and nobody kept them from doing it. I wish I lived in this world

• Love
Reactions: dyingalone123, FTL.Wanderer, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
That would be so beautiful. I once wrote a story about a town where people were taken if they were suicidal. Everyone there could decide, when, how and if they want to die. There were resources too and nobody kept them from doing it. I wish I lived in this world
Would enjoy reading this, if there's any way you could share anonymously. I bet being in a supportive environment like that would be enough to encourage some to give life another go. At least for a while.

Reactions: Thingsneverchange
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
There is absolutely nothing OTC that will help you CTB reliably or peacefully by itself, they are designed to not cause death on overdose. I understand the appeal but I'd refrain from this personally, you're likelier to end up with organ damage, or just wake up with a bad headache if you're lucky.

• Aww..
Reactions: Depressed_Kettle, FTL.Wanderer and Dystopia