• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
This isn't sourcing as far as I know, it is just a regular site to get medicine prescribed legally, but if this counts as sourcing then mods please delete it.
I would like to know which exact symptoms I should report to get metoclopramide?
My worry would be that they would just prescribe a weaker anti emetic with the generic nausea symptoms.
So what do I have to do to get metoclopramide from there?

emptyheart

emptyheart

-
Jun 7, 2023
They use it for treatment resistant acid reflux, but usually use it to combat nausea for cancer patients receiving chemo.

H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
Slow gastric emptying from stomach. Vomiting food that you ate days ago.

Reactions: emptyheart
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
They use it for treatment resistant acid reflux
Sorry but what does that mean in german?
Google translate is no help.
but usually use it to combat nausea for cancer patients receiving chemo.
I don't know if I could just report on the site that I am a cancer patient cause I would have to go to a doctor irl then.
Slow gastric emptying from stomach. Vomiting food that you ate days ago.
Thanks for the tip.

emptyheart

emptyheart

-
Jun 7, 2023

I don't know if I could just report on the site that I am a cancer patient cause I would have to go to a doctor irl then.

Thanks for the tip.
acid indigestion that won't respond well to other treatments. Did that help?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
This isn't sourcing as far as I know, it is just a regular site to get medicine prescribed legally, but if this counts as sourcing then mods please delete it.
I would like to know which exact symptoms I should report to get metoclopramide?
My worry would be that they would just prescribe a weaker anti emetic with the generic nausea symptoms.
So what do I have to do to get metoclopramide from there?
This medication is used to treat certain conditions of the stomach and intestines. Metoclopramide is used as a short-term treatment (4 to 12 weeks) for ongoing heartburn when the usual medicines do not work well enough. It is used mostly for heartburn that occurs after a meal or during the daytime. Treating ongoing heartburn can decrease the damage done by stomachacid to the swallowing tube (esophagus) and help healing.Metoclopramide is also used by diabetic patients who have poor emptying of their stomachs (gastroparesis). Treating gastroparesis can decrease symptoms of nausea, vomiting, and stomach/abdominal fullness. Metoclopramide works by blocking a natural substance (dopamine). It speeds up stomach emptying and movement of the upper intestines.

You can use any of the above or multiple issues

Reactions: Action
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
This medication is used to treat certain conditions of the stomach and intestines. Metoclopramide is used as a short-term treatment (4 to 12 weeks) for ongoing heartburn when the usual medicines do not work well enough. It is used mostly for heartburn that occurs after a meal or during the daytime. Treating ongoing heartburn can decrease the damage done by stomachacid to the swallowing tube (esophagus) and help healing.Metoclopramide is also used by diabetic patients who have poor emptying of their stomachs (gastroparesis). Treating gastroparesis can decrease symptoms of nausea, vomiting, and stomach/abdominal fullness. Metoclopramide works by blocking a natural substance (dopamine). It speeds up stomach emptying and movement of the upper intestines.

You can use any of the above or multiple issues
thank you so much

Reactions: Vizzy
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
travel sickness, morning sickness

Better try to get Domperidone. Doctors prefer to prescribe Domperidone, rather than Meto, because D. has fewer side effects than M.
Use deepl.com. It´s much better. Refluxkrankheit ist die Übersetzung.

If you don't get Meto or D., you can alternatively take Diphenhydramine(chloride). This is an over-the-counter medication that can be purchased worldwide with different brand names. Falls du kein Meto oder D. bekommst, kannst du alternativ auch Diphenhydramin(chlorid) nehmen. Das ist ein rezeptfreies Medikament, das mit unterschiedlichen Markennamen weltweit zu kaufen ist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Action
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Isn't that weaker?
It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier like metoclopramide and has less side effects on the central nervous system as a result. Its safer in that regard. It still is a dopamine blocker and helps gastric emptying but not as strongly as meto. It's a good alternative if you're worried about the side effects of meto. I believe it can be combined with ondanestron which works on serotonin to prevent nausea and vomiting.

Reactions: Action and befree
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It doesn't cross the blood brain barrier like metoclopramide and has less side effects on the central nervous system as a result. Its safer in that regard. It still is a dopamine blocker and helps gastric emptying but not as strongly as meto. It's a good alternative if you're worried about the side effects of meto. I believe it can be combined with ondanestron which works on serotonin to prevent nausea and vomiting.
The most important thing to me is to die and for that it is important to not vomit the sn out so I prefer meto