ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What the title says really. If anybody is curious about my answer, I'll provide it upon request but I feel like my answer should be obvious if you've seen a few of my posts on this site

Reactions: Forever Sleep and apearl
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The answer is whatever single-celled organism life originated from since that microbe is the very thing to blame for all life and thus all suffering that has ever happened.

Reactions: zenirsar, Hollowman, Forever Sleep and 6 others
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I think that there is no species that is the worst. I could understand the arguement that humans are the worst because they know morals but still make morally incorrect choices like murder, but I think summarizing that all humans are the worst because of that erases all the good that humans have done.

If it was a joke answer I would say the most abundant species of mosquitos, they are quite annoying.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester, avoid, Forever Sleep and 2 others
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
What the title says really. If anybody is curious about my answer, I'll provide it upon request but I feel like my answer should be obvious if you've seen a few of my posts on this site
Probably mosquitos. Useless buggers.

Reactions: Blurry_Buildings, avoid, Downdraft and 1 other person
A

almost-there

Sep 25, 2024
Besides humans, I would say dolphins, specially horny dolphins. Which you would never imagine, since they look cute and sweet. It is similar with humming-birds, they are so cute, but in reality they are aggressive and territorial. Interesting fact of the day: there is even a genus of birds called "Tyrannus", because they are so aggressive and attack birds way bigger than them, such as hawks. Going back to the main question, mosquitos, fucking mosquitos

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
humans. idc if it's cliche or what, but they can tell the difference between write and wrong and they can understand morals. You would expect them to be the best, but we all know this is far from the truth

Reactions: LifeQuitter and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
humans. idc if it's cliche or what, but they can tell the difference between write and wrong and they can understand morals. You would expect them to be the best, but we all know this is far from the truth
Thank you!!!!!!!! I was waiting for somebody to say humans. Humans are the only species capable of acknowledging people's pain yet they keep suicidal people alive against their will even if they are suffering immensely yet animals with similar amounts of suffering get a far better treatment. I don't really care if your answer is cliché as it's true. I'm disappointed at this site for how it has so many people that defend humans. We're all forced to suffer because of humans and they don't even care about our quality of life at all

• Love
Reactions: nux_walpurgis