Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I will begin with the eyes. Preferably, eyes that have that Scorpion glare are super sexy to me. The type of eyes that when they look at you, you can feel them peering into the very depths of your entire inner being. The neck area is next. I like lengthy necks, but not too lengthy (not giraffe lengthy). Also, if their neck isn't lengthy, it can be a little thick and short to medium length. Finally, I will work my way down to the shoulders. Broad shoulders to be exact. These kinds of shoulders symbolize warriorhood and strength in my opinion. These are some of the sections of the human body that turn me on the most. What about you?

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ColorlessTrees and PreussenBlueJay
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Brains are nice.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ColorlessTrees, Myl and 7 others
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Brains are nice.
Thank you motel rooms for your reply, I deeply appreciate you! Great reply, I did not expect that kind of response at all! You truly are a one of a kind!

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Rogue Proxy and PreussenBlueJay
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
There is nothing more attractive than a man with a good heart ❤

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, everydayiloveyou, S like suicide and 4 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
There is nothing more attractive than a man with a good heart ❤
Apparently a man with a big wallet, according to most women in my life.

Personally, I'm attracted to fit guys with nice lean abs, nice pecs, nice arms, big dick, pretty face.

Last edited:
Reactions: callme and Ethereal Knight
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
If this is strictly appearance based then I like people with dark hair.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
For fuck's sake. Give me a gal with a big schnoz already. Eskimo kisses would be 10/10.
bryce_1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: GentleJerk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not find the human body to be attractive at all, I am personally disgusted by the human body as it is capable of torturing us to great extents. It is horrifying to me, the amount of health conditions that exist. All I want is to escape this life and be at peace for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: come to dust, height jumper 69, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
A man's torso and chest, also big hands and eyes, big green or hazel eyes. That's what I like the most in a man. The rest I keep to myself :)

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Hair and ears. Cute things. Sometimes cute hands and fingies too.

As for animals, I like asses (not in that way!). But mules are nice too. Can't decide between them.

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Brains are nice.
Especially to zombies.
I will begin with the eyes. Preferably, eyes that have that Scorpion glare are super sexy to me. The type of eyes that when they look at you, you can feel them peering into the very depths of your entire inner being. The neck area is next. I like lengthy necks, but not too lengthy (not giraffe lengthy). Also, if their neck isn't lengthy, it can be a little thick and short to medium length. Finally, I will work my way down to the shoulders. Broad shoulders to be exact. These kinds of shoulders symbolize warriorhood and strength in my opinion. These are some of the sections of the human body that turn me on the most. What about you?
Eyes. They really are the window to the soul.

And nails. Please don't call me judgemental, but I hate either chewed to the quick nails on women or those super-long acrylic extensions. Yuck.

Most women think that us guys just notice the buewbies and ass. We don't. We see the little things.

Last edited:
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
This may be a cliché, but a woman's breasts turn me on the most. There is nothing sexier than a big, rounded pair of natural breasts.

I greatly dislike artificial ones, though. Even if they aren't perfect, a natural pair of breasts are much better than artificial ones that obviously look like fakes.

Reactions: lostundead

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I really love hands. I have delicate, small hands so I love the feeling of someone with a bigger hand just holding mine and squeezing it. I also like people with rough hands, since I have smooth ones and the contrast is really nice. I'd go on but I'd be kicked off this website for the things I'd say.

Reactions: lostundead, ColorlessTrees and OldDrummer
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021

As for animals, I like asses (not in

As for animals, I like asses (not in that way!). But mules are nice too. Can't decide between them.

that way!). But mules are nice too. Can't decide between them.
You're attracted to mules? 🤔

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
You're attracted to mules? 🤔
It's a Diablo 2 term, it means a character that carries your staff because the stash is so small and can't fit all the items so you need to use another character's inventory to store the extra items. Amazons for example, can carry a spear.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
feet. more than anything else.

Reactions: Manaaja
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
If I am attracted to that person romantically every inch of his skin and every part of him turns me on if we talk in general I would say the shoulders, arms and hands.Plus I think I'm a scar fetishist because the scars in a man strangely attract and turn me on really a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: sphinxtured and ColorlessTrees
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I would like all the Ladies on here to know my favourite part of the human body is the personality!!!!! It's who u are, not WHAT u r, that's important!!!

please dm me

• Yay!
Reactions: Manaaja, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I would like all the Ladies on here to know my favourite part of the human body is the personality!!!!! It's who u are, not WHAT u r, that's important!!!

please dm me
Perv. I bet you like hand-holding too...

Reactions: Chinaski
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Perv. I bet you like hand-holding too...
Yes!! I am also a v good Listener!!!!

Today is lnternational Women's Day and I want u all 2 kno u r BEAUTIFUL, because u all have beautiful souls and real beauty is on the inside!!

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and Interloper
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm partial to vaginal close-up jpegs, where you can't tell if you're looking at lady bits, or roast beef.

I kid. I like many parts of the female body, but I'm just not super interested anymore.

• Yay!
Reactions: Kristicide
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Structured baby faces 😍
Screenshot 20220309 032216 Instagram
Screenshot 20220309 032351 Instagram Screenshot 20220309 032300 Instagram

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Hydrangea

Hydrangea

Monochrome
Dec 28, 2021
Collarbones, and manbuns for some reason.

M

MirrorBreaker

Feb 24, 2022
Hair. I think that more than your facial features your hair determines how you really appear. I have a thing for a very particular length of haircut - longer than shoulder length but not really reaching below the bottom of the scapula think Jennifer Lopez in Anaconda). Also not too straight or too frizzy - a certain bobbiness is what I love.

Who am I kidding, I think anybody female looks amazing at this point.

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
:shy: Heartbeats

cuz i'm crazy evil insane like that

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Do voices count? There's a particular cadence of tone or pitch (I'm not an expert on this kind of thing) that really gets me to fall in love when women have it, but I can't fully describe it. I can't even think of any examples besides two women I've known in real life and had feelings for… Singing ability is also extremely attractive to me.

I've probably got my standards far too warped anyway but an off putting voice is probably a major dealbreaker for me. I'm aware that my own voice might as well sound like Morty from Rick and Morty turned into a racist stereotype so maybe that's why I admire lovely sounding voices.

I'm also attracted to boobs and butts as much as the next heterosexual guy but I'm also quite fond of thicc intelligent brains as well though compared to me, this shouldn't be too hard for any lady to achieve. I also like bigger eyes because I'm usually scared to make eye contact and having a romantic partner whose eyes I'd have permission to stare into while she stares back also sounds quite enticing…

Reactions: S like suicide