Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I think Caligula

Reactions: Good4Nothing
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Lol he's like the only guy I know from Roman history, I don't know anyone else lol

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Don't worry, Carausius will be taking over soon. Oh wait, he already did and look how that panned out. :blarg:

In different dynasties of the Western and Eastern Empire there were so many emperors, both legitimate and illegitimate, holding sole power or co-ruling, it's hard to pick one. I think there were several empresses too.
TBH, from what I've been taught they were mostly c*nts.
If I had to pick, then probably one of the "Five Good Emperors," Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, and Marcus Aurelius.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Marcus Aurelius. He could make the whole world great except for that Stoic being okay with slavery thing.

Reactions: Symbiote
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Trajan.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Marcus Aurelius. He could make the whole world great except for that Stoic being okay with slavery thing.
I would have been really entertained if you'd surprised us and chosen someone else just for a laugh :smiling:

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I would have been really entertained if you'd surprised us and chosen someone else just for a laugh :smiling:

Commodus or Elagabalus? The latter was something else....

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Commodus or Elagabalus? The latter was something else....
Elagabalus would have been entertaining. Didn't he try and make everyone worship Baal? TBH I didn't pay much attention in my Roman lectures. Actually, that's a lie, I didn't go to my 2nd year Roman lectures at all LOL they were so boring.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Trajan was pretty cool too. Maybe it's my civilization 6 bias kicking in but It's cool that he was running the empire at the height of its size and economic might. He was a major conquerer though so i'm sure mexico and canada would be nervous XD

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I was never into the Roman stuff during republican times or the height of the empire, but the fall of the empire in the West has always fascinated me.
Lol he's like the only guy I know from Roman history, I don't know anyone else lol
Nice Christmas avatar BTW :sunglasses:

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm going to cheat and pick a dictator instead: Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm going to cheat and pick a dictator instead: Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus.
Nice one. The story is probably a myth though. And yes, I did have to look it up :blarg:

Reactions: Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My vote goes to Biggus Dickus.

A1VgN8gdHjot

Reactions: greebo6, Good4Nothing and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Harrison Ford for president :happy:
(Sorry, just slipped out)

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Tito, ruled for only 3 years and had two earthquakes and a vulcanic eruption. Truly what america needs right now

• Wow
Reactions: Sensei and Deleted member 1465
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Don't worry, Carausius will be taking over soon. Oh wait, he already did and look how that panned out. :blarg:

In different dynasties of the Western and Eastern Empire there were so many emperors, both legitimate and illegitimate, holding sole power or co-ruling, it's hard to pick one. I think there were several empresses too.
TBH, from what I've been taught they were mostly c*nts.
If I had to pick, then probably one of the "Five Good Emperors," Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius, and Marcus Aurelius.
And Justinian
Tito, ruled for only 3 years and had two earthquakes and a vulcanic eruption. Truly what america needs right now
I wish the Yellowstone caldera would erupt. The countless people frozen in place by falling ash like in Pompeii would be glorious.

Last edited: