N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think podcasts are pretty popular currently.
Though I cannot really understand why people spend several hours of their time just to listen to Joe Rogen. I mean his videos or podcasts are extremely long.

I mostly listen to podcasts of German newspapers. One about the US (mostly the same things you read in the US manistream media, sometimes a little bit more left), in the past I listened to one about law and judicial cases but I quit it, one about daily news stories but only when the topic is interesting.

Many of them about politics. Two about of German politics and one about international politics.
I like podcasts and the idea behind it. I like to play video games and while during that stimulate my brain with interesting stories. It is one way how I cope with my horrible life. It is the best distraction I know. Because it is distraction on many different levels.

Oh I just see this was asked some months ago. Sorry.

Reactions: katagiri83
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Usually JAR Media/LMTYA/Anime Pussy when I just want something to fill in the background.

Hardcore History because Dan Carlin's voice is weirdly appealing to me

Then a bunch of random learning podcasts about whatever I'm interested in

Reactions: Ixadavt
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
last podcast on the left is very funny

Reactions: thinkkank
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Rest is History, the Bugle and the Gargle-both hilarious. Pardon my Take for sport stuff

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Recently I have started listening to some of the episodes of JRE podcast on universe,atheism and celebrities opening up about their addictions and struggles. Although I am generally not able to listen the entire podcast in one go.
Apart from that, Lex fridman is good as well as it helps me sooth my obsession about those topics.
Then there is Suicide noted, escaping narcissistic parents,Richard grannon, The Nietzsche podcast, Making sense by Sam harris and some true crime podcasts here and there

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
If i have the patient of hear something long, there's a spanish youtuber (Jordi Wild) who started to make podcasts interviewing people. it's not strange to see interesting people there

Don't get the title wrong, is in spanish

I

Ixadavt

Plaster on a fake smile; plow through another day.
Aug 18, 2022
Usually JAR Media/LMTYA/Anime Pussy when I just want something to fill in the background.

Hardcore History because Dan Carlin's voice is weirdly appealing to me

Then a bunch of random learning podcasts about whatever I'm interested in
Dan Carlin rocks

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
i listen to last podcast on the left and cumtown at work. it's like coffee and cereal for me, i always start the day with it

G

gh0stt0wn

Aug 24, 2022
citations needed (lefty newspod with a heap of existential dread), redbar radio (anti-pc shockjock who mocks internet personalities like paul brothers, joe rogan, other comedians).