W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
I'm curious about the more fatal drug N or SN? If anybody know the success rate plz tell me too

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
N tbh. There's like an extremely very rare chance you survive N. You're dead within like 15 mins.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Um, both? Success rates account for not so much deadliness but more so preparation effectiveness and the will of those taking it. Basically, it's a pretty biased way of assessing whether or not something will kill you. Even if there are outliers like failed SN attempts that did everything right, those are less common than other reasons and make up a tiny pattern of the percentage.

N is more deadly according to statistics because those willing to go out of their way to get N know what they are doing/have a strong enough willpower to go through the effort to get it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Um, both? Success rates account for not so much deadliness but more so preparation effectiveness and the will of those taking it. Basically, it's a pretty biased way of assessing whether or not something will kill you. Even if there are outliers like failed SN attempts that did everything right, those are less common than other reasons and make up a tiny pattern of the percentage.
Agreed, it all comes down to preparation of the individual more than the method itself.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Abyssal