• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
You can stay vague or name explicitly threads. Maybe this will shed more attention on them though. I think recently the rule was formulated that you are not allowed to request to delete more than 10 posts. I am not sure how to feel about that. I have the feeling people with several thousand posts should have the right to delete more but whatever.

I am often really careful what to post here. And in the past I requested to delete some of my posts. I was overcautious.

The topics I wanted to delete the most. Everything that could be interpreted as pro-suicide. However, I think if we take all my posts it is obvious I am far away of being pro-suicide.

Everything that could identify me. Tbh I think am also here more careful than others and I don't think there's someone digging deep in oveer 4500 posts for a random person on the internet.

I was pretty anxious to get into legal trouble for being on this site. However, it would be already way too late. Moreover, I have strong doubts whether Germany would really crack down on average users of this forum. Most of us are considered innocent victims of a death cult or at least a vulnerable group. I think the justics systems knows giving harsh penaltys would make our suicides just way more likely. They are aware many people with abuse and violence history are on here. Furthermore, the police and the courts are overburdened as fuck. I don't think they have the resources to invest time and money on some average suicidal people on thie internet. Suicide is a grey area. It would be different if the selliing and dealing with hard drugs and stuff like that was involved. Or explicit suicide encouragement or direct assistance.

Besides I am unable to cope with my shitty life without this forum. I cannot imagine a life without it anymore.

Maybe I would also want to delete some embarrassing stories (paranoia and love related) that I shared. Though I think as I mentioned before noone really gives a fuck about it actually. I am just a random on the internet.

What about you?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori, Pluto and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I guess where I've overshared. I should keep way more to myself.

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Everything that could identify me.
I also think I've posted too much of identifying information but I can't imagine that really matters, practically speaking, and if it ever does, IIRC the mods will delete anything that might compromise your anonymity if requested.

There are older posts of mine that I'd delete if I could, because I got too heated, or sounded kind of cringe, or because I was participating in a circlejerk instead of contributing meaningfully to a conversation. I should probably be more mindful of what I post.

Last edited:
Reactions: yellowjester and Sylveon
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I only created a few threads, so I don't have much to delete.

But maybe some comment.
I think I've posted a bit too much about myself (I'm usually much more cautious about such things), so I might want to delete some comment where I talk about myself, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter.
I'm getting close to my date with death, so I'm not too concerned about it.

Anyway, I despise everyone on this site, so I don't care what you think... I'm joking... but not necessarily in this case... joking... or not.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DefinitelyReady
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I was pretty harsh once with someone who was considering suicide by cop and another member (rightly) pulled me up on it. It's not a method I support at all but, we should still be bearing in mind that the OP is suffering and likely in a desperate situation to consider that. Same goes for train.

There've been other times where something has triggered me and I've been outspoken and pissed someone off. Which I regret again. I suppose it's inevitable when we are talking about such difficult subjects that we're going to have strong emotional reactions on occasions.

I think after a more recent post, I thought I really ought to read through a reply to a post before posting it and question whether the tone of it would piss me off if I received it. I'm bound to still make blunders now and again but I hope to do better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Pluto, jar-baby and 1 other person
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Certain trauma posts, I suppose. Mostly because I posted the topic completely uncensored

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I have no regrets and there isn't a post of mine which I want to delete

Reactions: Edpal247 and sserafim
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Someone here said they wanted to CTB due to a really mild, easily fixable medical issue and I said that it was a dumb reason to commit suicide over. Everyone dogpiled on me about how it's not my place to judge and I got a warning. I guess I shouldn't have said that but I've been house bound due to serious medical issues for years now and that post really triggered me.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Someone here said they wanted to CTB due to a really mild, easily fixable medical issue and I said that it was a dumb reason to commit suicide over. Everyone dogpiled on me about how it's not my place to judge and I got a warning. I guess I shouldn't have said that but I've been house bound due to serious medical issues for years now and that post really triggered me.
This riles me too, tbh - imo there's so much lipservice given to the notion that all reasons for suicide are valid (which they are, l guess) that this spills over into believing all suffering is equal as a result. Nobody would appreciate a hierarchy of suffering on here but dealing with, say, not getting much sex is not comparable to chronic pain.

Reactions: Edpal247 and WhiteRabbit
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Student
Feb 11, 2024
You can stay vague or name explicitly threads. Maybe this will shed more attention on them though. I think recently the rule was formulated that you are not allowed to request to delete more than 10 posts. I am not sure how to feel about that. I have the feeling people with several thousand posts should have the right to delete more but whatever.

I am often really careful what to post here. And in the past I requested to delete some of my posts. I was overcautious.

The topics I wanted to delete the most. Everything that could be interpreted as pro-suicide. However, I think if we take all my posts it is obvious I am far away of being pro-suicide.

Everything that could identify me. Tbh I think am also here more careful than others and I don't think there's someone digging deep in oveer 4500 posts for a random person on the internet.

I was pretty anxious to get into legal trouble for being on this site. However, it would be already way too late. Moreover, I have strong doubts whether Germany would really crack down on average users of this forum. Most of us are considered innocent victims of a death cult or at least a vulnerable group. I think the justics systems knows giving harsh penaltys would make our suicides just way more likely. They are aware many people with abuse and violence history are on here. Furthermore, the police and the courts are overburdened as fuck. I don't think they have the resources to invest time and money on some average suicidal people on thie internet. Suicide is a grey area. It would be different if the selliing and dealing with hard drugs and stuff like that was involved. Or explicit suicide encouragement or direct assistance.

Besides I am unable to cope with my shitty life without this forum. I cannot imagine a life without it anymore.

Maybe I would also want to delete some embarrassing stories (paranoia and love related) that I shared. Though I think as I mentioned before noone really gives a fuck about it actually. I am just a random on the internet.

What about you?
I recently deleted a post of mine just yesterday when I realized how many kids could actually be on here.

• Yay!
Reactions: Edpal247
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
I also think I've posted too much of identifying information but I can't imagine that really matters, practically speaking, and if it ever does, IIRC the mods will delete anything that might compromise your anonymity if requested.

There are older posts of mine that I'd delete if I could, because I got too heated, or sounded kind of cringe, or because I was participating in a circlejerk instead of contributing meaningfully to a conversation. I should probably be more mindful of what I post.
"Language!" 🙈

... and from a jar-baby at that!😳

• Yay!
Reactions: jar-baby
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I once posted a cat picture in the midst of an otherwise sensible discussion.

Nothing a catnap won't fix.
Images

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Edpal247 and jar-baby
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Anything that sounds okay in my head but looks cringe when I type it out. And in general, anything that's too specific and personal -- I like to keep it vague and abstract.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
None. I never said sth I didn't want to say.

Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Nothing so far post I would want to delete. Did I miss it in the rules - you cannot identify yourself? Not that I would do it NOW, but if I thought I was seriously gonna ctb, I wouldn't mind you peeps visiting my FB page, see who I was, listen to some of my my music. idk.