• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
Going to CTB by the end of this month, and I'm wondering which of my methods would be most effective. I've considering ingesting one of the three (or all them together), and my three choices are:
- Ammonia
- Windex
- Visine eye drops
But the question is which one would be most lethal, and how much would I need to ingest for certain death? I really don't want to end up surviving my attempt,I feel like nobody would ever forgive me for attempting, and I wouldn't forgive myself.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Those are all really bad, check the resouce section for better methods.

Reactions: Rabitfever, Toonloon, WatermelonMel and 2 others
M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
Those are all really bad, check the resouce section for better methods.
I have limited methods where I'm at, which is why I didn't choose better options. I mean I could hang myself, but I'd have to to do a short drop/simple suspension hanging. Only thing is, I'm afraid of surviving and being brain damaged for life.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
I had no idea eye drops could be lethal. I have a new possible method. I searched a little on the toxicity and of the three that would be the method I would prefer to use. Ammonia seems like an awful way to go, and that's basically the whole reason glass cleaner is toxic.

M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
I had no idea eye drops could be lethal. I have a new possible method. I searched a little on the toxicity and of the three that would be the method I would prefer to use. Ammonia seems like an awful way to go, and that's basically the whole reason glass cleaner is toxic.
Yeah some woman poisoned her husband with them over the span of three days... He did not survive. With the ammonia route I was considering taking some benadryl before drinking it. Not sure if that would ease the pain or dull it out though...

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and russlinjimmies
russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
Would the benadryl be intended to lessen the symptoms or make you drowsy so you don't notice the symptoms?

Reactions: Mors927
M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
Would the benadryl be intended to lessen the symptoms or make you drowsy so you don't notice the symptoms?
The latter, I was thinking that if I took it maybe the drowsiness would make the symptoms more bearable.

Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I heard a case where a woman killed her husband one night by having him drink an entire bottle of wine mixed with antifreeze.
Another possibility maybe?

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Interesting choices. Especially the eye drops. I've heard horror stories about people ingesting them, puking, shitting, cramping and suffering. Had no idea people have died from them though.

M

Mors927

Don't fear the reaper
Apr 27, 2021
I heard a case where a woman killed her husband one night by having him drink an entire bottle of wine mixed with antifreeze.
Another possibility maybe?
Believe me I've considered antifreeze,but currently don't have access to any.

SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Don't touch ammonia, it's nasty

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Practically any chemical can kill you in the right amounts. Why you would is down to yourself.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
To much water can also kill you