• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
1. Charcoal burning with multiple charcoal grills in a tent, preferably drunk
2. SN in a bathtub full of water, hoping to either drown or ctb from the SN
3. Attaching something really heavy (at least 200 kgs) onto my body and jumping into a lake, preferably drunk

Also, why do people care about how much SN they should take minimum? Can't I just drink as much as I can before passing out to ensure death? Like 300 grams onwards. Or does this rather minimize the risk or make the process more painful?

• Hugs
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and The Burning Fool
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
1. Carbon Monoxide via Burning Charcoal and Transferring to a Tent is a reliable and painless method, granted you follow a proper guide + use recommended materials. This is my chosen method.

However, while there's not actually and studies on this specifically, large quantities of alcohol consumption are ill advised with this method. When alcohol is introduced into the bloodstream, CO will not bind to the heme effectively. Could you substitute this for benzos?

2. SN is already complicated method, so I see no need to add extra steps (drowning in a bathtub). If following the proper/proven protocols, this is a reliable method on its own.

3. This sounds to me like a very horrible way to go. Of course, it's all your choice - but CO sounds like the best and most peaceful option here.

Edited: spelling

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and dmdmdm