A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Euthanasia - Berlin76 (April). Physician assisted suicide - fightingsioux was one (March) and I've been approved for June. I know a few others on here also approved. One member also going in June along with her husband.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Ἡγησίας, Meowkin and 5 others
M

Moon2018

Apr 12, 2020
Euthanasia - Berlin76 (April). Physician assisted suicide - fightingsioux was one (March) and I've been approved for June. I know a few others on here also approved. One member also going in June along with her husband.
Hello!
What is the reason for approving euthanasia?
How old is the participant with her husband, what is their reason for approval?

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Hello!
What is the reason for approving euthanasia?
How old is the participant with her husband, what is their reason for approval?
Berlin76 was a resident of either Netherlands or Belgium, I can't remember. He went through a several year long process to be approved as a resident of that country for mental illness.
Fightingsioux went to Switzerland to Pegasos, as am I and as are the couple. Fightingsioux had physical degenerative disease that caused intolerable suffering, and do I. He was 72 and I am 41. The couple going together are older and have declining health. We are all American.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crea_the_hopeless and Ἡγησίας
M

Moon2018

Apr 12, 2020
Berlin76 was a resident of either Netherlands or Belgium, I can't remember. He went through a several year long process to be approved as a resident of that country for mental illness.
Fightingsioux went to Switzerland to Pegasos, as am I and as are the couple. Fightingsioux had physical degenerative disease that caused intolerable suffering, and do I. He was 72 and I am 41. The couple going together are older and have declining health. We are all American.
Could you clarify something. Do I need to know English? If so, at what level.

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Hello, I really am not sure. I would email Pegasos they are very nice!

Last edited:
P

pegasos

pegasus
May 24, 2020
Bon Voyage ! When are you leaving for Pegasos ? For once , a "Carry-On " covers it.

Last edited:
MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
I wish that mental illness was a valid reason for PAS in the United States. Unless I'm mistaken. Is mental illness a valid reason for a ticket to PAS in the USA? I've been suffering from psych med induced mental illness for over two decades. Ironic that they would be using psych meds to kill me when they said they were supposed to help me with anxiety and depression as a teen...

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish that mental illness was a valid reason for PAS in the United States. Unless I'm mistaken. Is mental illness a valid reason for a ticket to PAS in the USA? I've been suffering from psych med induced mental illness for over two decades. Ironic that they would be using psych meds to kill me when they said they were supposed to help me with anxiety and depression as a teen...
Same here, and sadly, I don't think it is in the US. Only ones I know are for terminal illnesses with a prognosis of <6 month of life expectancy remaining, plus one has to be a resident of said state as well as being sick enough to qualify (lots of hoops to jump through) yet not too sick to not being able to consume said drug/method. I'm sure each of the 9 states may differ slightly in technicalities, but the general process and criteria is more or less the same.

I do wish that the US would have PAS for mental illnesses, especially for those that have tried other solutions, went through hell and more, but didn't improve and decided that enough is enough.

Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I'm wondering if anyone under 25 or 30 was admitted to any of euthanasia institutions...