N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Contributions that have conferred the greatest benefit to humankind in the areas of Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, Economics and Peace.

It is the noble prize week. I think the winners often come from the US. At least more than the average. I think the US have a great education and health care system for rich people who can afford it. They foster especially the best and most gifted talents. In my country this is different.

I don't really know an answer to it. I think if one added Noble prize dedicated for politicians it would become even more political. There would probably be more polarization.

Entertainment should not be a category. One could argue that does not contribute significantly to be a better world.
Maybe psychology. Though I think a psychologist won the Economics prize some years ago.
Sociology? History? Culture? Sports? International relation (too similar to peace) Music?
There are probably already awards for that.
Maybe philosophy? Justice?

My favorite new categories would be philosophy or psychology. The rest probably sucks as a new category.

And who should get a noble prize? Again I don't really have an idea. I am not into most science fields enough to really know that.
I am curious who will get the peace prize. I think Obama absolutely did not desevere the prize. Or even way worse this dictator Abiy Ahmed.