S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
I'll be doing it in a hotel so I won't have to worry about someone intervening.

The supplies for the exit bag can be expensive. I already have the rope for hanging. I would do partial suspension.

My only worry is there would be no where in the hotel to do hanging (rope isn't long enough to do it over the door) but I also worry about all the technical stuff with the exit bag. After doing research I saw that many people have done it with a full face mask and that's how I'd do it (they also succeeded).

What would you recommend?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I'll be doing it in a hotel so I won't have to worry about someone intervening.

The supplies for the exit bag can be expensive. I already have the rope for hanging. I would do partial suspension.

My only worry is there would be no where in the hotel to do hanging (rope isn't long enough to do it over the door) but I also worry about all the technical stuff with the exit bag. After doing research I saw that many people have done it with a full face mask and that's how I'd do it.

What would you recommend?

NO to the face mask. Yes you could configure a scuba mask I suppose but why not just go with the tried and the true, ie an exit bag? Cheap and reliable.

Reactions: Somerando
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
N is the best.

MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
If you use partial suspension hanging the rope doesn't need to be long. Tie to the bed and half lie on the floor? Only needs 4kg pressure to work

S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
NO to the face mask. Yes you could configure a scuba mask I suppose but why not just go with the tried and the true, ie an exit bag? Cheap and reliable.

Where can I get information on the exit bag? I've looked for it everywhere and can't find the PPH PDF on here.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Where can I get information on the exit bag? I've looked for it everywhere and can't find the PPH PDF on here.

"Doing it with Chi" is a place to start. On YouTube.