T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone had insight towards the main two (unless I am missing somehting) SN methods. I am comparing the SN guide on the wiki VS the one Stan posted. Do they have their drawbacks? I am curious as I really don't want to mess this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and sadworld
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Well the wiki one I see looks more like the stat dose listed in stan's guide. The main difference is that in stan's guide lists more things you can take and changes the time you take meto.

But they're basically the same. Just take the meto an hour/45 minutes before taking the SN and you're good. If you're gonna do the antacid I think it's fine if you take it with the meto as listed in the wiki or you can follow stan's 30 minute recommendation. Honestly don't think it makes that much of a difference.

Though I will say in the document listing SN successes people have mentioned that they were following stan's guide so I think you can trust the instructions he posted.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, patheticpartner, NodusTollens and 1 other person
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone had insight towards the main two (unless I am missing somehting) SN methods. I am comparing the SN guide on the wiki VS the one Stan posted. Do they have their drawbacks? I am curious as I really don't want to mess this up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hey fellow.
Just like you, I'm waiting someone to describe the methodology used in the latest PPeH, which have new statements on how to pursue the most reliable way of using SN.
Let's hope someone comes with the improved method.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Well the wiki one I see looks more like the stat dose listed in stan's guide. The main difference is that in stan's guide lists more things you can take and changes the time you take meto.

But they're basically the same. Just take the meto an hour/45 minutes before taking the SN and you're good. If you're gonna do the antacid I think it's fine if you take it with the meto as listed in the wiki or you can follow stan's 30 minute recommendation. Honestly don't think it makes that much of a difference.

Though I will say in the document listing SN successes people have mentioned that they were following stan's guide so I think you can trust the instructions he posted.

Oh okay. Do you know if it's peaceful (makes no noise/suffering)?
Hey fellow.
Just like you, I'm waiting someone to describe the methodology used in the latest PPeH, which have new statements on how to pursue the most reliable way of using SN.
Let's hope someone comes with the improved method.
Oh there's a new method?

• Love
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Oh okay. Do you know if it's peaceful (makes no noise/suffering)?
Well... I'd say it's fairly peaceful but it's not perfect.
With the antiemetic it lowers your chances of puking but even with it you still can - and if you don't take an antiemetic you very likely are going to vomit no matter what. So I guess it can be noisy in that way?
I think for the most part what you can expect to likely happen is a headache, some nausea/dizziness, and without the medicine to stop it - tachycardia. Tachycardia does not hurt but it may alarm you which can ruin the "peacefulness" some. There are other symptoms people have reported and you can find some of that here: LINK

In the SN megathread (link) near the top there are some more descriptions of what you may feel - and in the How will I feel during SN poisoning? section on Stan's guide (link) you can see what he says as well.
For the most part it just seems somewhat uncomfortable but not out right painful. If you do it right you should pass out fairly quickly and die not too long after.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Partial-Elf
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There was a person who took about 20mg of xanax fifteen minutes before they drank their SN, and then they slowly shot up a lot of an IV opiate. Very nice!

After looking at everything, I see SN dissolved in 50ml of water plus fasting is all that is required.

I hate the adrenaline pounding heart sensation, and I believe propranolol is the best thing to help overall when taking SN.

• Love
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
After looking at everything, I see SN dissolved in 50ml of water plus fasting is all that is required.

I hate the adrenaline pounding heart sensation, and I believe propranolol is the best thing to help overall when taking SN.
Yeah technically all you really need is the SN, the rest is to make it more comfortable or help your chances of success. Technically the antiemetic is the best thing to help as it can stop you from puking the SN out. But yeah if you find tachycardia to be distressing then a beta-blocker is definitely recommended if you can get it.

• Love
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah technically all you really need is the SN, the rest is to make it more comfortable or help your chances of success. Technically the antiemetic is the best thing to help as it can stop you from puking the SN out. But yeah if you find tachycardia to be distressing then a beta-blocker is definitely recommended if you can get it.
I think I am biased because I do not really get nauseated. Maybe I vomited 3-4 times in my life?

If I had to choose between propranolol or metoclopramide? I would want propranolol. It will do more than help with just having an uncomfortable heartbeat.

I am biased towards propranolol too though, so maybe it is just me?

• Love
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I think I am biased because I do not really get nauseated. Maybe I vomited 3-4 times in my life?

If I had to choose between propranolol or metoclopramide? I would want propranolol. It will do more than help with just having an uncomfortable heartbeat.

Well SN is a poison and your body is going to try to get rid of it even if you're not the type to vomit. But fr yeah if you know the heartbeat thing is gonna get you then propranolol is a good idea.

• Love
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Well... I'd say it's fairly peaceful but it's not perfect.
With the antiemetic it lowers your chances of puking but even with it you still can - and if you don't take an antiemetic you very likely are going to vomit no matter what. So I guess it can be noisy in that way?
I think for the most part what you can expect to likely happen is a headache, some nausea/dizziness, and without the medicine to stop it - tachycardia. Tachycardia does not hurt but it may alarm you which can ruin the "peacefulness" some. There are other symptoms people have reported and you can find some of that here: LINK

In the SN megathread (link) near the top there are some more descriptions of what you may feel - and in the How will I feel during SN poisoning? section on Stan's guide (link) you can see what he says as well.
For the most part it just seems somewhat uncomfortable but not out right painful. If you do it right you should pass out fairly quickly and die not too long after.
Hmm.. alright. And alright thanks.

Oh thanks. And do you know if the cyanosis is bad? Or is it mild discolouration? Just curious.

Hmm.. I could maybe take both? Idk. I might try to get meto sometime soon.
Well SN is a poison and your body is going to try to get rid of it even if you're not the type to vomit. But fr yeah if you know the heartbeat thing is gonna get you then propranolol is a good idea.
True. What is propranolol mostly used for?

Last edited:
  • Love
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Oh thanks. And do you know if the cyanosis is bad? Or is it mild discolouration? Just curious.

True. What is propranolol mostly used for?
Propranolol is a beta-blocker (not really sure what that means tbh) but it's recommended to take if you want to get rid of the tachycardia symptom. It's not really important to have unless you think the fast beating of your heart will cause you distress.

As for the cyanosis.. I can't really say for sure but I don't think it will be too intense. Regardless though, as a dead body you're going to have some discoloration anyways so I wouldn't let that put you off.

• Love
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Propranolol is a beta-blocker (not really sure what that means tbh) but it's recommended to take if you want to get rid of the tachycardia symptom. It's not really important to have unless you think the fast beating of your heart will cause you distress.

As for the cyanosis.. I can't really say for sure but I don't think it will be too intense. Regardless though, as a dead body you're going to have some discoloration anyways so I wouldn't let that put you off.
Do I need meto for that? I am wondering how hard it will be to get.

Yeah I just don't know where to ctb as I don't want to traumatise my brother. Him and I discovered our dad so I am worried this will traumatise him or something.

• Love
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Do I need meto for that? I am wondering how hard it will be to get.

Yeah I just don't know where to ctb as I don't want to traumatise my brother. Him and I discovered our dad so I am worried this will traumatise him or something.
Need meto for what? Meto is the antiemetic which people to take to prevent themselves from vomiting the SN back up. There are other antiemetics btw, meto is just the popular one everyone says. In Stan's guide he has a list of other ones you can use as well as some antipsychotics that double as an antiemetic. I think all require a prescription but you should do your own research on each based off where you live and all that.

And I can't really help you much with where to die, you know where you are and what's around you better than I do. Though some people do choose to die in a hotel so you could maybe consider that?

• Love
Oozzy

Oozzy

Jan 19, 2021
I'm gonna use SN. It is the most accessible method for me.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and lucacaro
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Need meto for what? Meto is the antiemetic which people to take to prevent themselves from vomiting the SN back up. There are other antiemetics btw, meto is just the popular one everyone says. In Stan's guide he has a list of other ones you can use as well as some antipsychotics that double as an antiemetic. I think all require a prescription but you should do your own research on each based off where you live and all that.

And I can't really help you much with where to die, you know where you are and what's around you better than I do. Though some people do choose to die in a hotel so you could maybe consider that?
Yeah I heard I can get meto. I will try when I get cash as I am trying online as I am from Canada.

Yeah I am just worried about the noise but will do. Thank you.
I'm gonna use SN. It is the most accessible method for me.
Same I think.