VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
The 2 that I'm interested in are

1. N
2. Shotgun

At first I was going to go to Mexico (or elsewhere in Latin America) and get N. But I was discouraged because I couldn't get the PPeH since they require you to be 50+ (I know it's on this site, but I just discovered this site yesterday). The ehandbook is supposed to have more accurate info, but from what I saw, it's the same as the physical book. I'm concerned about testing the N. And apparently it's hard to get it even down there.

Then I was going to go with the shotgun. I can do this worst case scenario, but the gun is more intimidating.

Should I make the trip and can I find N down there (or through this "A" character)? Are the resources in PPeH reliable for finding and using N? I don't mind making the trip as long as I can find it fairly quck and it's reliable. I don't have patience to spend time looking for it if it's not there.

Or should I just stick with the shotgun?

Reactions: lv-gras, Morning Angel and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My method is N. I ordered it back in June through A and it worked out for me. If you do order with him though, make sure to find the right email. I recommend N over the shotgun because it's peaceful and painless. I also think drinking N and falling asleep is gonna cause less anxiety than using a shotgun. That's my advice, it's up to you though.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel and 1 other person
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
ppeh is for free download in the resouces section here. alejandro is reliable though, theres actually an entire thread dedicated to getting n from him

Reactions: dearlulu, lv-gras, Morning Angel and 1 other person
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
oh yeah and make sure you use alejandro's ("A")'s email from the ppeh because there are fakes

Reactions: Fucking loving it, lv-gras, Morning Angel and 3 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
My method is N. I ordered it back in June through A and it worked out for me. If you do order with him though, make sure to find the right email. I recommend N over the shotgun because it's peaceful and painless. I also think drinking N and falling asleep is gonna cause less anxiety than using a shotgun. That's my advice, it's up to you though.

What do you mean it worked out for you? Do you just mean that the supplier is reliable? Or do you mean that N works for ctb? Because if it worked out for ctb, obviously you're still alive.

Reactions: lv-gras, Morning Angel and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
What do you mean it worked out for you? Do you just mean that the supplier is reliable? Or do you mean that N works for ctb? Because if it worked out for ctb, obviously you're still alive.
i am fairly certain (s)he means that (s)he received it from the supplier

Reactions: lv-gras, Morning Angel, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
ppeh is for free download in the resouces section here. alejandro is reliable though, theres actually an entire thread dedicated to getting n from him

Thank you Deutschv2. I will look into buying it from him. I know PPeH is on here, but I just found out yesterday. A few weeks ago, I tried just buying it straight up from their website. Wish I found this site sooner.

But even if I buy it from him, isn't it illegal to have N shipped to you? I live in the states btw

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Thank you Deutschv2. I will look into buying it from him. I know PPeH is on here, but I just found out yesterday. A few weeks ago, I tried just buying it straight up from their website. Wish I found this site sooner.

But even if I buy it from him, isn't it illegal to have N shipped to you? I live in the states btw
yes, it is illegal, and it is a risk. but from what i can gather many people report alejandro to use some sort of stealth to bypass customs. that being said, there is no way to be 100% sure and that's a risk you will have to make. and i agree, if i had found ppeh from this site sooner that would've been very helpful..

VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah. I even bought the physical copy from them. Bummer. It's already here for free.

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Nembutal vs shotgun

Nembutal:
• You peacefully drift into sleep and then death
• You will need an antiemetic
• N is very expensive and illegal
• N is lethal. It is used in physician assisted suicide for the terminally ill and also to euthanize pets.
• Some people have reported N tastes awful.

Shotgun
• Shotgun to the head is the most lethal method. If you put in your mouth and aim at a 15 degree angle upwards, you will hit the brain stem. You will instantly die and it will be impossible to revive you.
• But a shotgun is also messy and if you survive, there will be dire and permanent consequences.

So I guess it's a matter of do you want it to be a peaceful drift into sleep, or something more violent but also instant and irreversible? Are you worried about people finding you in time? Are you worried about aiming the shotgun wrong and surviving, or are you confident you could get it right?

I'm not sure if my method will help or not, but I will share. I looked into N but I cannot afford it and also want some money left over for my family. I recently ordered a gun (which will then be shipped to a store that I'll get it at) because I like the idea of an instantaneous and irreversible death. There is too much of a risk of getting found in time and revived as I live with some people. I also know it will be on an "impulse" to overcome my survival instinct.

But if you live alone and/or aren't worried about the survival instinct, can afford N, and think a gun is just too violent or scary, N could be a good option.

Attachments

• C459FE96-8B26-4905-BC4C-ED7F249A3F5E.jpeg
    C459FE96-8B26-4905-BC4C-ED7F249A3F5E.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and VincentValentine
J

Jaded

Student
Sep 8, 2018
. I looked into N but I cannot afford it and also want some money left over for my family. I recently ordered a gun (which will then be shipped to a store that I'll get it at) because I like the idea of an instantaneous and irreversible death. There is too much of a risk of getting found in time and revived as I live with some people. I also know it will be on an "impulse" to overcome my survival instinct.

But if you live alone and/or aren't worried about the survival instinct, can afford N, and think a gun is just too violent or scary, N could be a good option.
How much is your gun if you can't afford N ?

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
How much is your gun if you can't afford N ?

$200. I looked at the peaceful pill handbook and they said 2 bottles of N was $600. Someone on here said $550.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Morning Angel
VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Nembutal vs shotgun

Nembutal:
• You peacefully drift into sleep and then death
• You will need an antiemetic
• N is very expensive and illegal
• N is lethal. It is used in physician assisted suicide for the terminally ill and also to euthanize pets.
• Some people have reported N tastes awful.

Shotgun
• Shotgun to the head is the most lethal method. If you put in your mouth and aim at a 15 degree angle upwards, you will hit the brain stem. You will instantly die and it will be impossible to revive you.
• But a shotgun is also messy and if you survive, there will be dire and permanent consequences.

So I guess it's a matter of do you want it to be a peaceful drift into sleep, or something more violent but also instant and irreversible? Are you worried about people finding you in time? Are you worried about aiming the shotgun wrong and surviving, or are you confident you could get it right?

I'm not sure if my method will help or not, but I will share. I looked into N but I cannot afford it and also want some money left over for my family. I recently ordered a gun (which will then be shipped to a store that I'll get it at) because I like the idea of an instantaneous and irreversible death. There is too much of a risk of getting found in time and revived as I live with some people. I also know it will be on an "impulse" to overcome my survival instinct.

Yeah N sounds a lot better. I've been going back and forth between N and the shotgun for months now. Until finding this forum I was going to do the shotgun. I even took a class to learn how to shoot and was going to buy my gun soon. If only I discovered this site 1 week sooner, I could've saved hundreds of dollars.

What country do you live in? Can you afford a trip to Latin America to buy N in person? Can you maybe get loan from a friend/relative or the bank/credit union to buy N from A? $600 is not bad if A is legit.

Reactions: Morning Angel and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Yeah N sounds a lot better. I've been going back and forth between N and the shotgun for months now. Until finding this forum I was going to do the shotgun. I even took a class to learn how to shoot and was going to buy my gun soon. If only I discovered this site 1 week sooner, I could've saved hundreds of dollars.

What country do you live in? Can you afford a trip to Latin America to buy N in person? Can you maybe get loan from a friend/relative or the bank/credit union to buy N from A? $600 is not bad if A is legit.

Good luck! Do you think you'll order N or go to Mexico to get it?

I live in the US but definitely cannot afford N or a trip to Mexico. I have a part time minimum wage job. But I'm also more keen on the gun just because of how quick it is and my family will get more of my money. I live with people and rarely get to be home alone. So I like knowing that no one can save me and I can do it at any time. I will have to do it on "impulse" so that the survival instinct isn't a problem. I put impulse in quotes because I have been thinking about this for a while so I don't think it's completley impulsive. But it will have to be when I'm pushed over the edge and in so much distress the survival instinct isn't a problem.

VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Good luck! Do you think you'll order N or go to Mexico to get it?

I live in the US but definitely cannot afford N or a trip to Mexico. I have a part time minimum wage job. But I'm also more keen on the gun just because of how quick it is and my family will get more of my money. I live with people and rarely get to be home alone. So I like knowing that no one can save me and I can do it at any time. I will have to do it on "impulse" so that the survival instinct isn't a problem. I put impulse in quotes because I have been thinking about this for a while so I don't think it's completley impulsive. But it will have to be when I'm pushed over the edge and in so much distress the survival instinct isn't a problem.

I'm still deciding. I actually started another thread asking for advice on it.

That's right, I forgot you mentioned your situation with your family. I can understand that. I guess I was just thinking about my own bubble. I live alone and have no support system. Guess I forgot for a second that other people do.

Reactions: Trashcan and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
It's up to you but there will be risk trade off with both.

As others have said, N is peaceful and painless, save for an unpleasant taste. The PPH handbook is actually here on SS, on the "list of resources" post that is pinned on this sub forum. I believe the email is listed there. However, you will need to use security measures to reduce the legal risk of being flagged by your country's customs and law enforcement. The seller of N is reliable and save for the hiccup in deliveries this summer, you stand a good chance of receiving (AUS is riskier). I do not think a visit to Mexico is necessary and in some ways, more impractical (probably need a visa, exact address of vets). Ordering should take 4 weeks max and it doesn't have to be sent to your home.

The shotgun is quick but as you said, an intimidating method. Do you have a permit to purchase where you live? Aside from the legality and process of getting a gun, I also think people severely underestimate the difficulty of shooting yourself. Like jumping, you need to be in an altered state of mind to do it. This could affect your ability to make that shot accurately. I know one person who owned a powerful handgun and was tormented trying to shoot themself for over 2 years. They ended up switching methods.

I personally think you deserve to leave peacefully, if it comes to this. Even if there is a slight financial and time inconvenience, it will be emotionally easier for you. If you have more specific questions on ordering, you can PM many people on here; people here are usually pretty helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, VincentValentine, Trashcan and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I'm still deciding. I actually started another thread asking for advice on it.

That's right, I forgot you mentioned your situation with your family. I can understand that. I guess I was just thinking about my own bubble. I live alone and have no support system. Guess I forgot for a second that other people do.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( My family is supportive but I don't have very many friends... but that's much better than nothing. You can always message me if you need to vent or need support.

Reactions: VincentValentine, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Morning Angel