the joker death

the joker death

Jul 5, 2023
do you believe that mbti affects sad thoughts and suicidal tendencies? for example I am an INFP and I have noticed that several famous people with this personality have died by suicide and people with this personality tend to suffer from depression

Icona di Verificata con community

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and EternalShore
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I would think N might, since it's intuition rather than paying attention to little things (sensing)~
I've never gotten the same thing twice tho! >_< I've gotten ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, and ISFP~ Funnily enough, I've only always gotten S! xD

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm an INTP 5w4
I would think N might, since it's intuition rather than paying attention to little things (sensing)~
I've never gotten the same thing twice tho! >_< I've gotten ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, and ISFP~ Funnily enough, I've only always gotten S! xD
You're a clear sensor then. Btw, what tests were you taking? 16 P isn't accurate, it does it on dichotomies rather than cognitive functions. You should take a cognitive functions test and see what you get. It's just weird tho that you're getting results with both Si and Se in the function stack. People only use either Si or Se, not both

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and EternalShore
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
INTJ-T but I think people change to much over the course of their life for it to be a consistent factor in ctb. It is possible it may make an episode worse and in that way maybe there is a correlation. However I am always reminded of the quote "correlation is not causation"

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
do you believe that mbti affects sad thoughts and suicidal tendencies? for example I am an INFP and I have noticed that several famous people with this personality have died by suicide and people with this personality tend to suffer from depression

View attachment 120214
Yeah, I've also heard that INFPs tend towards depression. INFPs have Fi as the dominant function, so I guess that this could be a factor? Not sure tho

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
ISFP (IF(S) in classic jungian), ESI in socionics.
All types can be suicidal because every sentient being can experience suffering.

felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023
I'm an INTP 5w4

You're a clear sensor then. Btw, what tests were you taking? 16 P isn't accurate, it does it on dichotomies rather than cognitive functions. You should take a cognitive functions test and see what you get. It's just weird tho that you're getting results with both Si and Se in the function stack. People only use either Si or Se, not both
Hey I'm an INTP 4w3 that's a cool coincidence

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite and sserafim
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
I'm an INTP 5w4

Nice! :)
4 different ones! xD In order from oldest to newest: ISTJ from Humanmetrics, ESFJ from 16 Personalities, ISFJ from PersonalityMax, and ISFP from Metarasa~
Is there any in particular you recommend? :)

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Hey I'm an INTP 4w3 that's a cool coincidence
Yay INTP gang! Do you know your tritype? I think I'm 539 or something. Btw is your username abt Felix from SKZ?
Nice! :)
4 different ones! xD In order from oldest to newest: ISTJ from Humanmetrics, ESFJ from 16 Personalities, ISFJ from PersonalityMax, and ISFP from Metarasa~
Is there any in particular you recommend? :)
Sakinorva, Mistype Investigator, Michael Caloz, John's Personality Test, keys2cognition, and more

similarminds.com has one where it also gives you a bunch of other cool stuff! (like enneagram, career recs, etc)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
INTP also, I don't know any of the extra bits

Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
Throughout my life I've gotten INTP, ENTP, and INFP. Honestly, I think my personality is just too unstable to accurately assess with any degree of certainty lol

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
the MBTI is pseudoscientific

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Just did an online one
I got
Istp....
Ngl I don't really know what that means

twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023

View attachment 120214
I believe sad thoughts and suicidal tendencies affect the MBTI, not the other way around. All of our feelings and our thoughts. All we've had to go through shapes us in some ways. I'm an ISTP btw.

Edit: I just realized how old this is lol

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
INFP-T

Always been one, nailed on one and found it helpful identifying weaknesses and improving (when I had the energy to).

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
It's so interesting and makes sense to see everyone's personality types.

I'm INFJ.