• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I plan on taking butanediol but to make it faster I will then take a strong poison, the painfulness of the poison doesn't matter cause I will be ko from the butanediol.
I just need to know which poisons I can get in germany.
I only know about SN, SA and Cyanide that I can use but Cyanide is probably the fastest but somewhere I read that using it in a capsule won't work as good, is that so?

If I will use butanediol to make me ko anyway can't I just go nuts with the SN dose?
If I would take like 1kg of sn wouldn't that kill a human much faster even if I would take it in capsules?

But it doesn't matter, I only need a poison and I can finally sleep forever, so can someone tell me which poisons are available in germany and can someone pm me a source?

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
I also live in germany. SN is not really accessible for private individuals, however you can easily order it abroad. If you want, I can pm you where I got mine from

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I also live in germany. SN is not really accessible for private individuals, however you can easily order it abroad. If you want, I can pm you where I got mine from
Yea pm me please.

W

Wowser

-
Mar 7, 2023
I'm from Germany too. Can you PM me your source? I also know a few sources if you want to know.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Can you also let me know please

hdiriq

hdiriq

Apr 22, 2023
If it is possible, can you pm me your source. Thanks in advance

CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
If possible, can you all PM me your sources for SN.

Thanks.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
If it is possible, can you pm me your source. Thanks in advance
I'm sorry but I'm not able to send you a pm because you don't have enough posts :/ maybe just post on the counting thread to get your posts up, that's what I did at least

hdiriq

hdiriq

Apr 22, 2023
I'm sorry but I'm not able to send you a pm because you don't have enough posts :/ maybe just post on the counting thread to get your posts up, that's what I did at least
Thanks for advice, I will pm u once I have the right to send messages.

Reactions: Zaya
F

frogjuice

Apr 19, 2023
PM me too please.

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
can you help me too please? I live in a E.U country