N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I love Eminem. He is my favorite rapper by far. Though I associate some of his song with my illness. During my first mania I listened a lot to "Till I collapse". This song is phenomenal. However I really collapsed. The song is not responsible for that. It was kind of natural that this manic episode would come to an end anyway.

When I got my second manic episode I listened to Recovery a lot. It is my favorite album. It is kind of ironical my mental state rather resembled Relapse. Another Eminem album which is good but not one of my favorite ones.

My favorite song might be: Fast Lane. Bad meets evil. Or maybe it is Without Me. Or maybe Fall from his album Kamikaze.
Honstely I have already arranged myself never to listen again to new Eminem songs which have the perfect quality from the past. Most songs he currently puts out are still good. But his past work was in another dimension.
Though I admit the album Kamikaze was astonishing. Very very high quality. It surprised me. From the modern Eminem albums clearly my favorite one.

I love so many Eminem songs. It would take hours to mention them all.

Do you have a favorite song of Eminem?

Last edited:
Reactions: akana
dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
The Marshall Mathers LP was one of the first CDs I owned as a kid (the other being The Blueprint by Jay Z) and I still re-visit many of the songs from it.

Like a few weeks ago, I kept listening to Stan on repeat throughout the day in the midst of a depressive loop. The hook on that was the perfect use of a really good song and the concept was so novel, it legit influenced so much.

Ngl, I stopped listening to him around Relapse but have heard some songs here and there from his work afterward. I don't think it's bad, I think I just grew in a different direction with my taste in rap. My favorite Eminem songs are probably Criminal, Drug Ballad, The Way I Am, and Crazy in Love for different reasons lol. I'll give the ones you mentioned that I haven't heard a listen too.

Reactions: akana
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Probably Stan to be honest , it's a good not just for the Em verses but I like the Dido hook a lot

Reactions: Niko66
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021

eminem - Beautiful Pain (Music Video) ft. Sia

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I probably shouldn't say this but fuck it, let's cause some chaos. I don't like Eminem as a rapper. I respect him, and what he did, but I'd be dishonest if I said I head-bump whenever one of his songs came on. I do like Kim though - not because it's good, but because around the 2:29 mark, he screams "Kim" and it's the funniest shit I've ever heard.

• Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk and akana
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
always been this

Reactions: lofticries
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
favorite from him would be "Not afraid" and that's only when I delve into RAp music, Its not my top genre.