What is your favorite adjective on SaSu?

• Disgusting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro-choice

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pro-life

• Depressed

• Suicidal

• Anxious

• Numb

• Lonely

• A different adjective (please in the comments)

• Like WTF is this poll about dippy!?

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Someone told me I use the word disgusting on here too often. But I am not the only one.

I am in the mood to joke currently. My life is so so fucked up and cynical. I almost started crying in a lecture at college and gladly I could stop myself. Afterwards it got better. Soon there are holidays but I am so broken I needed way more time.

This poll is a half-joke I hope noone will be offended.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and jar-baby
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Funny- I haven't noticed you using the word 'disgusting'. Personally- that one can annoy me but it depends on its use really. Calling certain actions 'disgusting' I think is fair enough. Calling a child rapist disgusting I think is fair enough. Calling a whole group of random people 'disgusting' like pro-lifers personally I find too much. Their intentions may actually be good. They may even come around to our way of thinking given the chance but to just insult them and try to ignore them just doesn't seem very beneficial to anyone- they hold the power after all. But- there we go. The main user of it (FuneralCry) uses it I imagine because all positive pro-life things trigger her. Fair enough- it's a public forum. I expect we all trigger one another in certain ways.

I think my favourite would be considered a noun maybe- 'peace'. Ultimately- I'd say we all wish one another a better state of being- peacefulness. Sometimes that means recovery. Sometimes that means CTB. After that- choice- pro-choice because that respects one another's right to choose whether to try and recover or CTB. I think basically- we all wish the best for each other on this forum. I think that is its greatest strength. Ironically- I think that's what makes it so refreshing and different to social media. That seems to be more about competition.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, jar-baby and noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Funny- I haven't noticed you using the word 'disgusting'. Personally- that one can annoy me but it depends on its use really. Calling certain actions 'disgusting' I think is fair enough. Calling a child rapist disgusting I think is fair enough. Calling a whole group of random people 'disgusting' like pro-lifers personally I find too much. Their intentions may actually be good. They may even come around to our way of thinking given the chance but to just insult them and try to ignore them just doesn't seem very beneficial to anyone- they hold the power after all. But- there we go. The main user of it (FuneralCry) uses it I imagine because all positive pro-life things trigger her. Fair enough- it's a public forum. I expect we all trigger one another in certain ways.

I think my favourite would be considered a noun maybe- 'peace'. Ultimately- I'd say we all wish one another a better state of being- peacefulness. Sometimes that means recovery. Sometimes that means CTB. After that- choice- pro-choice because that respects one another's right to choose whether to try and recover or CTB. I think basically- we all wish the best for each other on this forum. I think that is its greatest strength. Ironically- I think that's what makes it so refreshing and different to social media. That seems to be more about competition.
I changed my behavior after someone called me out for using the term disgusting way too frequently. I think hypermoralism was the critique behind it.