• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Most effective method is probably jumping from an extremely high spot onto hard ground.

My method is SN.

Reactions: Egddios
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
For me, the most effective is headshot. My method is SN.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
A 12 gauge shotgun to the temple, using slug.

Plunge at terminal velocity, so at least the height of 1,500 feet high. Remember free fall, meaning just your body go straight at terminal velocity down.
No, not with a chute. No, not like that airliner woman who crash out of the airplane but then got strap into the airplane wing cabin and land on deep snow. The airplane cabin broke apart carried her strap inside meaning the cabin absorb her fall, that NOT free fall. Free fall means you fall with just your body.
Yeah, you don't survive a 1,500+ feet free fall with nothing helping you.

I prefer the shotgun to my head though method though, I bet it be super quick, pull the trigger BAM, done.
But I chose jumping, because I want gravity to do it work. I do have a 2,000 feet height place to jump. A physicist told me, no way you can survive that if it free fall down, you be going 200km/h, even a metal car crash on the freeway you see how smash up it was, let alone your flesh and blood human body.

I believe it will be over quick, just picture you going 200km/h, BAM, straight down from 2,000 feet. Yeah, it be over so quick, after the BAM I bet all I see is blackout, and there come death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adieu
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Most effective method is probably jumping from an extremely high spot onto hard ground.

^^^ this OP.

See this tower in China. The tallest building in the pic. Somehow if you can manage to get out of the window without people notice or security pull you back, do it super quick though, you plunge straight down, guarantee death, as dead dead as you can be. No way you can survive this height, free fall. Quick death too, you hit concrete with this height, it be over so fast.

Shanghai-Tower-China.jpg

Reactions: Adieu
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Shotgun, cyanide, jumping from over 46 meters and dying of old age (this one has a 100 % success rate, might take a while though).