• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
1. Partial hanging
2. Overdose on heroine or something like that
3. Jumping off

The problem about the first method is brain damage risk.
The problem about the second method is: I don't know if heroine overdose is that deadly. I never tried any of drugs, opioids, etc...
And the last method just triggers my acrophobia.

So which would be the most lethal and which would be the most painless?

I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
Are you open to another method?
I've found a thread about blood choke. It was written by someone in the military if I remember correctly.

I've thought about those three too. Like getting high or really drunk and jump off. Or getting really drunk and do partial. Or OD mixed with alcohol.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and cantthinkofanickname
Pikashuu83

Pikashuu83

Can't Feel Anything
Nov 19, 2019
Again this depends if you are open to other options
SN is reliable and painless it seems, I have been looking into it, I'd suggest to check it's megathread.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, TimeToBiteTheDust and cantthinkofanickname
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
1) Does not work for everyone. Too many different factors that would effect the final outcome.
Also most people cannot execute this method properly.
2) Not as easy as it seems - also depends on the grade of the drug.
3) If you can overcome your SI - and from a decent height. This is the most lethal, quick and painless method.
BUT overcoming your SI - not easy!

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
1) Does not work for everyone. Too many different factors that would effect the final outcome.
Also most people cannot execute this method properly.
2) Not as easy as it seems - also depends on the grade of the drug.
3) If you can overcome your SI - and from a decent height. This is the most lethal, quick and painless method.
BUT overcoming your SI - not easy!
I think getting drunk would solve the SI problem. It gives courage and impulsivity. Not so sure though.
Do you think the second would be painful?
Are you open to another method?
I've found a thread about blood choke. It was written by someone in the military if I remember correctly.

I've thought about those three too. Like getting high or really drunk and jump off. Or getting really drunk and do partial. Or OD mixed with alcohol.
Thank you, I will do some research about it.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Many posted here before about taking alcohol to ease into their preferred method. Many just ended up with a bad hangover and posting again the next day.
SI can be a bitch really - don't underestimate it.

End of the day everything boils down to 2 factors - how desperate or determined you are to carry out the act.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
1. Partial hanging
2. Overdose on heroine or something like that
3. Jumping off

The problem about the first method is brain damage risk.
The problem about the second method is: I don't know if heroine overdose is that deadly. I never tried any of drugs, opioids, etc...
And the last method just triggers my acrophobia.

So which would be the most lethal and which would be the most painless?

I don't know which method is the most lethal, but a heroin overdose should be the most painless. In the UK heroin, diamorphine, is used as a strong painkiller and to treat cancer patients. If injected, the rush comes on within a few seconds so I'd say the risk of feeling pain is very small.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, cantthinkofanickname and Mr2005
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Heroin of a decent purity, for someone with no tolerance would me very fast and painless. In Ohio there have been a lot of heroin and fentanyl deaths. Witnesses have reported many times it was like flipping a switch, the person would lie down and be instantly out.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and cantthinkofanickname
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Heroin of a decent purity, for someone with no tolerance would me very fast and painless. In Ohio there have been a lot of heroin and fentanyl deaths. Witnesses have reported many times it was like flipping a switch, the person would lie down and be instantly out.
Then the next step is to figure out where to find it. :)

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
You are right. I found several people selling it on the Empire market but for me it was a nightmare trying to figure out how to buy it without using an ID.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
You are right. I found several people selling it on the Empire market but for me it was a nightmare trying to figure out how to buy it without using an ID.

Bitcoin atm or if you're in the US Google libertyx. Libertyx let's you buy coins in little stores that have bill pay and Western Union type services

Last edited:
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Heroin would be nice but like you I wouldn't have a clue where to find it. I think jumping might not be so bad if you took a handful of benzos and drank some alcohol. You may find yourself doing cartwheels on a high ledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: cantthinkofanickname
Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
The thing with method 1 is that I feel like SI kicks in a lot more than if it was full suspension. Full suspension once the pressure is there you've probably got no more than one minute before it's good night. Method 2 probably difficult to get hold of.
Method 3 on the surface sounds easy but it's probably the most difficult

Reactions: Deadbeforenov16th, cantthinkofanickname and passenger27
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
The thing with method 1 is that I feel like SI kicks in a lot more than if it was full suspension. Full suspension once the pressure is there you've probably got no more than one minute before it's good night. Method 2 probably difficult to get hold of.
I agree about partial suspension it seems too iffy. Full suspension definitely seems the best way to do it,

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Hangm4n
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018

Also method two would have to kill me on the first try. Tolerance grows super quick. Last thing I want is to be is still alive, depressed, suicidal, and addicted.

Reactions: Hangm4n
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Ok, I hate talking about this but I have first have experience of heroin and fentanyl. Two of my kids have od'd on the stuff. My son has been brought back with Narcan 3 times. My daughter twice. In an effort to get them clean I moved them to a new city. As here they don't know where to get the stuff. So A week ago my son went to stay the weekend with his new girlfriend who I never met. Apparently she was into it also. Long story short, my son called my daughter crying to come pick him up right that second. His girlfriend was dead. She had gotten some and feel right to sleep. When he woke up he tried to wake her up and then woke her family up but when EMT got there it was to late for Narcan. Trust me when I say, if you can find it, it is insanely fast and painless.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Throwawaysoul
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Ok, I hate talking about this but I have first have experience of heroin and fentanyl. Two of my kids have od'd on the stuff. My son has been brought back with Narcan 3 times. My daughter twice. In an effort to get them clean I moved them to a new city. As here they don't know where to get the stuff. So A week ago my son went to stay the weekend with his new girlfriend who I never met. Apparently she was into it also. Long story short, my son called my daughter crying to come pick him up right that second. His girlfriend was dead. She had gotten some and feel right to sleep. When he woke up he tried to wake her up and then woke her family up but when EMT got there it was to late for Narcan. Trust me when I say, if you can find it, it is insanely fast and painless.
Fentanyl is pretty strong. The lethal dosage of it is very little.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Ark
Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
I agree about partial suspension it seems too iffy. Full suspension definitely seems the best way to do it,

from reading posts it seems a lot of people are having a lot of problems with partial. I get it because there's so many ways to back out. With full suspension you've nowhere to go, i imagine you have about 10 seconds to help yourself get free if you go the full suspension way but after that I imagine it's very hazy so yeah it's the way to go in terms of fool proof but it's not pretty but on the flip side if you don't wanna b here anymore who cares for pretty?

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and passenger27
E

eSpJon

Oct 17, 2019
Hanging if done correctly, there's a reason teens use choking to feel good

I tried compressing carotyd atheries and it actually felt good, I felt so relaxed and excited, vision turned blurry and almost blacked out in 15 seconds

but doing it correctly is another story

Last edited:
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
Hanging if done correctly, there's a reason teens use choking to feel good

I tried compressing carotyd atheries and it actually felt good, I felt so relaxed and excited, vision turned blurry and almost blacked out in 15 seconds

but doing it correctly is another story
I think there was a South Park episode which Kenny jacked off to death while partially hanging himself. :D

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and passenger27
cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

I don't believe in me
Nov 20, 2019
A drop in testosterone may reduce the SI but also the will to try and end your life
And it would be a weird experience for my mom to find her kid dead on a rope with a finger on her clit...

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Hangm4n