I

itsstillyou

Jun 27, 2024
Sodium Azide, sodium nitrite... all these things that the megathread mentions, I wanna consume something and then die peacefully off of it, I have no other options, which one is the easiest one to find and order online, generally? I know you can't link any sources, but just which ones are easier to go out there and find to successfully perform this shit

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
SN seems to be the one people acquire more often, I don't think I've really read of anyone acquiring sodium azide so I can't comment on its availability.

bluengreen

bluengreen

Jan 17, 2024
I've found SN to be atrociously difficult to acquire since that one politician lobbied for it to be restricted.

M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024
"It may take hours for someone who has taken the drug to lose consciousness. It can also take 40 hours for death to occur.[28] According to some who were present at a death with Middle X, it was a "dirty death."[2] According to others, taking Medium X does not always lead to humane death.[29] There can be a serious agony with cramps, pain and vomiting."
Btw "Middle X" is Sodium Azide.

I read a story (can't find who it was) where a guy took Azide in the presence of his wife. After some minutes he started becoming in agonizing pain, to the point where he was begging his wife to get a kitchen knife and "allow him to put himself out of his misery." There isn't enough info into Sodium Azide for me to consider it, and besides, SN is easier to obtain.