• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm torn between the Free Folk, House Lannister and House Greyjoy.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
They all sucked, wasn't that the whole point of the show? The Starks were a little less shitty than the rest.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
They all sucked, wasn't that the whole point of the show? The Starks were a little less shitty than the rest.

The world they are in sucks though so they all have to suck in some ways... I don't like the Starks because they were mostly fools and the head of their house, did something dishonorable(breaking a promise) for "love' and then most of them were wiped out.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yara should have ended up on the Iron Throne.
Theon could have been a great man too if his father didn't shit on him, wasn't backstabbed and wasn't tortured to insanity by Ramsay. He was set up to fail, because his father was disgusted by his humanity. In his shoes, I would have just put my father to the sword and take the throne, the second he gave me such a pathetic ship and crew. The position of a father is a position that must be earned and maintained. But Theon was too much of a nice guy. The Starks raised him to be idealistic and naive like them... Tragic. He was doomed from the start. So many people are like Theon in this world. Doomed from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
Lemons

Lemons

Mar 9, 2019
I liked the idea of house Mormont and the free folk the most but as far as the books go probably house lannister due to the diversity of their stories with their house. You had tywin getting shit done, Jaime trying to do the right thing, cersi's trying to hold onto power, tyrion leaving westeros etc etc.

Reactions: Severen and not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I liked the idea of house Mormont and the free folk the most but as far as the books go probably house lannister due to the diversity of their stories with their house. You had tywin getting shit done, Jaime trying to do the right thing, cersi's trying to hold onto power, tyrion leaving westeros etc etc.

Yes, I find House Lannister very interesting.

Reactions: Lemons
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
The lannisters, starks, and characters from other houses.

Reactions: Lemons