N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't like butter. Especially when it is on bread. I don't know I really dislike the consistency.
I dislike steak. In general I am not a huge fan of meat. I have an ambivalent relation with it.
I dislike bananas. Not that unhealthy but it has more calories than most people think.
I find licorice disgusting.
Marshmallows are so overrated.

Oh and don't forget McDOnalds but Burger King is even way worse. When I was young my mom went there with us way too often. Obesitiy was a huge factor in my bullying. There are some tasty things in McDonalds. But it is not high quality of food. If you are not adapted to it you recognize how artificial the food there tastes.

What do you dislike of food with a lot of calories?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Doughnuts! The combination of sugar and grease really turns my stomach.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really enjoy eating that much in general, it is a chore which I only do because I feel like I have to. I particularly don't like pizza, any kind of meat and fast food, like burgers for example.

• Hugs
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Glass has too many calories, even metal (shavings), I don't know how even beavers do it with that high cal wood. Ugh.

Yeah I the muthaf'in grinch.
But really I don't stress high cal as I burn it off easy. I don't have a food I dislike, I'm heavy into Italian, Mexicano, etc. Maybe taters, I like the tots, but not mashed and reg baked tater has the tendency to really be a heavy thing to chew almost like steak. Really gotta have liquid to wash it down.

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Cheese-filled fried things, cheese-filled pasta

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I don't eat most food because I deal with eating disorders. But something I dislike high in calories would be burgers definitely.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and Message In A Bottle
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

šŸ“œ Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I have a lot of high calorie foods I actually like but I limit due to my eating disorder.

I can think of a few though, chili cheese fries, spaghetti, and Reece's.

Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
Burgers. Gag

Reactions: rationaltake
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
I really don't enjoy eating, kind of like everything else one has to do when one is living. I'm vegan, so besides all animal products, I hate avocados.

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Most kinds of cheese, including all of those made from animal breast milk. Cashew mozarella is tolerable on pizza in small amounts but I would still order it without if given the option. Regardless of the kind, though, I hate the texture, the smell, how it's on fucking everything, how obnoxious people get when I mention that I don't like it... it just makes everything worse and I don't get the hype at all, never have.

F

Fayefaye

Jul 15, 2022
Like others, my ED sucks the fun out of all high calorie foods and eating in general. Love that for us.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Any kind of nut that isn't in spreadable form. Causes me to choke no matter what.

Last edited:
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Alcohol even though it's a drink. Honestly all sugar drinks too. It eventually makes everyone look 9 months pregnant from all of the empty calories. As someone who is ana/bulimic I tend to stick to my "crunchy water foods" like lettuce with no dressing, watermelon, most tasteless vegetables, rice and fruits because I don't count water weight since I live in a desert and it evaporates and processes so quick. Heavy meats also is a no, steak in particular.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I can eat it, but bacon is overrated.