N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am kind of scared that if I make jokes about this topic the media will write "evil death cult members now want that everyone on earth dies". This is not my intention. But if a nuclear war would mean a fast and painless death I would take that suicide method. Instead of provoking death by cop, death by provoking a nuclear war. (Don't judge me I am coping with dark humor. Though it is not really funny.)

Yeah obviously I have no influence on it so it my stance does not really matter. If such a nuclear war would happen the people who survive the first nukes would probably be in an apocalyptic scenario fighting over the last remaining resources. I have read many would probably starve and I probably would not get my medication anymore.
I think personally I hope that I would die very fast. I once read Germany would be a good place for the first atomic bomb because it is in the heart of Europe. Ukraine is not that far away. I think intercontinental nuclear weapons are easier to be anticipated. There is technology that can shoot the bomb before it reaches its target. So the strike can be prevented. This is the reason why a target in a higher distant is harder to hit. At least this is what I believe to have read some time ago. I think I read it in the context of North Korea and Seoul as target for a atomic strike.
Moreover I think my country does not really have the best protection system against nuclear weapons. At least this is what I suppose. The USA have a way higher military budget.

Which country do you think would be first hit?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: callme, WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhiteRabbit and 2 others
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Please god let it be USA, ideally within walking distance of my house.

For real though I could see USA launching nukes in its final death throes, most likely at China first.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Sherri, justsayin and 4 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
The Netherlands. Snobby cunts, they have it coming.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup, Didymus, L$D and 7 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
This is a bet for guess who are nuked first or a poll for decide who are the chosen? I mean, in second case... SPAIN PLS

• Yay!
Reactions: callme and orange
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Only country that ever used nuclear warheads against another, the United States, genocided the people of Japan, U.S.A. world's #1 terrorist country

Reactions: bleeeeeep and WoAiGou
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
hopefully just my house with just me inside.

Reactions: WonderingSoul and orange
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Cuba and Venezuela, They deserve it

Reactions: callme, WonderingSoul, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Only country that ever used nuclear warheads against another, the United States, genocided the people of Japan, U.S.A. world's #1 terrorist country
Yea, The US is an unconscionable beast. I think Americans only have their own country to fear in wartime.

Reactions: LostAllHope88
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Any type of Nuclear conflict means global. Surely one of those pompous pricks is just itching to push the red button already.

Reactions: callme
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Todd Howard fucking had enough of us laughing at him, so now he's going to turn the world into Fallout 5 by nuking every single country. INFINITE TIMES THE DETAIL, NO MORE MODS, NO MORE BUGS, IT JUST WORKSSSSS

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, Somber, DivineMedicus and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Perfectly healthy cockroaches were found just a thousand feet away from where the Hiroshima A-bomb was dropped, so the people of my country don't fear nuclear warfare.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: callme, orange, JinZhin and 5 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If a nuclear war starts it won't be Russia or Chisa or the U.S> who start it, these countries have too much- it will be a smaller, uinstable country like North Korea or someone in the Middle East.

Reactions: callme, cocainenosejobs and Kristicide
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Unfortunately, fast and painless death is a possibility only for a very few people in a very close vicinity of the nuclear blast. Pretty much everyone else is going to face absolute horror scenarios. Most likely a terrible way to die even if that's what you want to and discounting everyone who doesn't want to die, but will.
It's hard to tell which country will "get the nukes", currently none is really on the verge of being nuked thankfully and until one of them is we really aren't going to know. It has nothing to do with which one of them "deserves" it though, just depends on who is going to be throwing nukes and why.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, JinZhin and justsayin
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I am kind of scared that if I make jokes about this topic the media will write "evil death cult members now want that everyone on earth dies". This is not my intention. But if a nuclear war would mean a fast and painless death I would take that suicide method. Instead of provoking death by cop, death by provoking a nuclear war. (Don't judge me I am coping with dark humor. Though it is not really funny.)

Yeah obviously I have no influence on it so it my stance does not really matter. If such a nuclear war would happen the people who survive the first nukes would probably be in an apocalyptic scenario fighting over the last remaining resources. I have read many would probably starve and I probably would not get my medication anymore.
I think personally I hope that I would die very fast. I once read Germany would be a good place for the first atomic bomb because it is in the heart of Europe. Ukraine is not that far away. I think intercontinental nuclear weapons are easier to be anticipated. There is technology that can shoot the bomb before it reaches its target. So the strike can be prevented. This is the reason why a target in a higher distant is harder to hit. At least this is what I believe to have read some time ago. I think I read it in the context of North Korea and Seoul as target for a atomic strike.
Moreover I think my country does not really have the best protection system against nuclear weapons. At least this is what I suppose. The USA have a way higher military budget.

Which country do you think would be first hit?

One of the most important parts of the whole geopolitical advance of USA towards Russian borders is the ability to attack them with short range nuclear missiles, and intercept retaliating ICBMs in the early stages of flight. Russian reaction to that is the development of advanced nuclear weapons, and the things that you see in the news.

Maps of Cold War era nuke targets are available on the Internet, and can be used to estimate the targets in current times. Number of nuclear warheads is limited, and I'm sure that most of Russian ones are reserverd for US cities and military bases. If you want to be amongst those that get nuked first, I recommend moving to some of the locations from the table. If you want to avoid nukes completly, moving to Southern Hemisphere is a good start.

BTW, CTB by WW3 is number 31 in this old ASH file:
ashweb methods: traditional a.s.h methods file

• Informative
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and noname223
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
the whole world at once. Done!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WonderingSoul, JinZhin and Silenos
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Hope they nuke the entire Balkans first, preferably as close to where I live as possible

• Love
Reactions: callme
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Todd Howard fucking had enough of us laughing at him, so now he's going to turn the world into Fallout 5 by nuking every single country. INFINITE TIMES THE DETAIL, NO MORE MODS, NO MORE BUGS, IT JUST WORKSSSSS
Gandhi joins the game
Gandhi: Pathetic. I'm about to do what's called a pro gamer move

• Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest and lostundead
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
If you want to avoid nukes completly, moving to Southern Hemisphere is a good start.
Sounds good but unfortunately easier said than done, I personally think moving out of life before the nukes would be easier.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Israel is at high isk, but so is the U.S.,

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Does it really matter? Whoever strikes first is just going to get hit back with nukes from either their target and/or from allies of their target.

Then again, if an entire government decides it wants to be suicidal I guess this would be one way to go about it. Even if the whole country isn't wiped out by the retaliation nukes, it would still be political suicide.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
The Japanese were a ruthless, inhuman group of people until we sorted them out - nothing at all like today. Do some reading on what they did to the Chinese and others, and you won't feel the least bit sorry for them getting vaporized.

Also, don't forget, if it wasn't for this "terrorist country", Europe and Asia both would have fallen to the Axis powers.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Unfortunately, fast and painless death is a possibility only for a very few people in a very close vicinity of the nuclear blast. Pretty much everyone else is going to face absolute horror scenarios.

It's pretty annoying that so many people on SS don't seem to be aware of this.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
IT JUST WORKS

Hopefully no one. Because I think then everyone will be nuking each other, and no one win because mostly everyone will die. As much as I dislike humanity, I really don't want this to be how the world ends. The world is hard to live in already.

(Ahh fuck I messed up. Oh well both comments on one I guess)

Last edited:
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Hopefully Dubai and Saudi Arabia and anywhere where armadillos can't be pets. Shareef don't like it.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
At this present moment Russia, but the consequences os that would affect the whole world. So it's just my heart speaking.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
If it's Russia sending out nukes first, they might aim for the places where the nukes in europe are stored. There are apparently nukes stored in a nearby USA base so... I'll take it.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
I hope the first nuke falls on the Kremlin, instantly vapourising the genocidal war criminal who started this all.

Wait, why go for a freaking nuke and all the collateral damage and MAD, when a single bullet, one single, well-aimed bullet to his bloodthirsty head can end this all and save countless human lives and horrifying sufferings and miseries. The sad thing is, there is not a single person in his circle who is courageous enough, humane enough and intelligent enough to do it. They are all genocidal war criminals, just like Hitler's cronies were.