Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Well, we have freedom of speech here so I guess.. all of them.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, BrainShower, sserafim and 5 others
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
Well, we have freedom of speech here so I guess.. all of them.
This. I think generally most populations aren't pro-choice when it comes to suicide or losing a loved one, and they tend to point fingers when they learn of sites like this.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, BrainShower, nixdust and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All the ones where people are expected to suffer endlessly because the society needs slaves. It's why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing. Where I live is very anti-suicide, it's inhumane.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim, Chronicoverwhelm and 5 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Which countries do like this site?

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, BrainShower, 4am and 14 others
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
Even Switzerland or Canada hates this site I guess. Canada took down KL, the SN source.

Reactions: Duality and Chronicoverwhelm
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Every country hates this site for different reasons. I would say the most likely reason would be the how the pro choice sentiment on the issue of suicide is stupidly taboo

nixdust

nixdust

Sep 23, 2023
All the ones where people are expected to suffer endlessly because the society needs slaves. It's why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing. Where I live is very anti-suicide, it's inhumane.
I wouldn't say inhumane, suicide is a negative point where people shouldn't reach casually. Society should be more supporting and caring of others, than letting anyone reach that point.

Reactions: darknesscomesquick and bebebeep
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@FuneralCry Do you think the term "humane" has a positive meaning? : )

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
@FuneralCry Do you think the term "humane" has a positive meaning? : )
Yes as it means showing compassion, and the compassionate thing would be to legalise Nembutal for us all. Having the option to peacefully cease existing on our own terms is very humane.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim, Chronicoverwhelm and 3 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Prolifeistan
:)

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1, darknesscomesquick and Mrpickles
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
england :( all the british suicidal baddies r struggling rn, lets hope vpn covers our asses

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Passersby, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Which countries don't like this site?

Yes

• Yay!
Reactions: sadgal1749
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Yes as it means showing compassion, and the compassionate thing would be to legalise Nembutal for us all. Having the option to peacefully cease existing on our own terms is very humane.
Really? Do humans seem compassionate to you? They don't seem compassionate to me at all.

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Every one, they don't want you to damage government property.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Really? Do humans seem compassionate to you? They don't seem compassionate to me at all.
I understand what you mean now and humans certainly aren't, to me humans are the worst species that just creates harm, if there was any compassion this species would have went voluntarily extinct a long time ago.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Seered Doom, Arihman and 2 others
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Australia, New Zealand, and Italy.

Reactions: dilemmadarlin and woundfvcker
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
england :( all the british suicidal baddies r struggling rn, lets hope vpn covers our asses
i've given up with the vpn now lol, what are they gonna say to me for regurgitating information found commonly online on sites like pubmed

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and toro
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
i've given up with the vpn now lol, what are they gonna say to me for regurgitating information found commonly online on sites like pubmed
itll be funny if they try to yell at me or get me put into a hospital HAHA, esp since i post most often in the recovery section. this is another law they'll never act on, its just there so they can pretend to care and please the journalists hounding them about it. if they want people to stop killing themselves, they can start by making the country less of a shithole ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
itll be funny if they try to yell at me or get me put into a hospital HAHA, esp since i post most often in the recovery section. this is another law they'll never act on, its just there so they can pretend to care and please the journalists hounding them about it. if they want people to stop killing themselves, they can start by making the country less of a shithole ;-;
they barely even have the police resources to deal with murder and assault and very serious stuff. if they're gonna start being concerned with what i say on the internet before bed then i suggest they start an excel spreadsheet of priorities

• Love
Reactions: toro
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
What makes you think there is a country that likes this site, when most people are indoctrined/addicted pieces of shit spouting garbage like "life is a gift", believing suffering is either good or meaningless, or dumpster brained religious kooks believing there is some God (and moreover, a benevolent one who cares about us) or inherent purpose to it all, in spite of there being no evidence for it?

Reactions: sserafim, Blue Elephant, Ambivalent1 and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
England.... a dystopian scrapheap with a "dog eat dog" culture; yet the authorities in that country still try to keep others alive (to an extent), as if they actually care.

Reactions: callen, Meditation guide and toro
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
All of them
Which countries do like this site?
That's the real question
What makes you think there is a country that likes this site, when most people are indoctrined/addicted pieces of shit spouting garbage like "life is a gift", believing suffering is either good or meaningless, or dumpster brained religious kooks believing there is some God (and moreover, a benevolent one who cares about us) or inherent purpose to it all, in spite of there being no evidence for it?
Literally

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Shall we pull up Yakko's World to show which countries don't like this site?

Reactions: BruhXDDDDD