• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Here are some companies I hate. There is no special order. For some I will give reasons.
Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics Corp
Pfizer, Monsanto (such a smart move to buy it Bayer you dumbass mf), Tesla, Apple, Amazon, Alphabet

German companies: MüllerMilch (the boss supports the right-wing populist party) , Deutsche Telekom (responsible for the slow as fuck internet), Deutsche Bahn (If you visit Germany you will notice pretty quickyl that the train system is embarrassing and nightmarish),

companies I somewhat like: Samsung, Sony, Nintendo, Maybe Mercedes However, these companies are not better morally I just like their products

Reactions: Saturn_
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I have insane bias against Nintendo, despite not being anywhere near the worst, lol. I don't like anything centralizing, monopolizing, so you are trapped in their eco-system or shitty hardware with no digital freedom.

Sony, Apple... fit that criteria, but they feel very optional, in the sense, they don't offer anythung that isn't already available elsewhere.

Any company that censors information, or abuses their terms to push agendas.

Any that abuses bad labor in unprivileged countries, but at this point, with the insane depencence we have from it, I've most than assumed our economy would collapse without it...

Reactions: SoulCage
meoka<3

meoka<3

Passionately misguided
Jun 20, 2024
Any companies that use planned obsolescence. Inconvenient for consumers and disastrous for the environment.

Reactions: avoid
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Food Nutrition GIF by Nestlé Chile

Reactions: Tesha and yellowjester
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
First of all, the BIG 5.
Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Apple, Meta.

Of course there are others as well.
I think that every large corporation deserves limited trust.

Reactions: Talvikki and Alexei_Kirillov
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
The United States of America

Reactions: Sivuras, Talvikki, sserafim and 1 other person
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
Probably most digital technology companies. I'm not a Luddite or anything, but I've to admit those people weren't completely wrong in their fear, that those machines, could have something demonic in them, when they first saw a video camera or a steam engine.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Big Tech in general, but ESPECIALLY Google.

Reactions: Talvikki
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Eli Lilly, disgusting evil company with many scandals.

Reactions: eatantz
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
Most big companies. There seems to be serious ethical problems with them. They are always trying to exploit and take advantage of someone or something. They always want to be bigger and destroy competition, which goes against the ideas of a free market. They don't like their consumers and only care about making more money, which is the point of a business I guess, but the fact that any other concerns don't matter is a major problem, especially with a looming climate crisis just around the corner.

Reactions: Not A Fan
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Pretty much all the ones everyone has already said.

But I will vote again for Apple. Is there anything more overrated than their products?

The amount of loyalty some people have towards them makes me feel really gross.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
There are loads but I will go with Nike
Phil Knight ran that corporation as a sweatshop

Ironborn

Ironborn

Experienced
Jan 29, 2024
BlackRock and Vanguard, if you know, you know.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't like any companies

Reactions: meoka<3, Rocinante, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate all of them

Reactions: sserafim
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Viacom/CBS, Time Warner, Walt Disney,

Reactions: sserafim
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Here are some companies I hate. There is no special order. For some I will give reasons.
Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics Corp
I knew people who worked for Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman in Engineering. All were very patriotic and mildly unhinged but in a functional and presentable way.. it seems like it takes someone who is built different to do that kind of a job lol

Whether they make cool space planes or weapons of mass destruction seems more dependent on the government allowing corporations to meddle in it though. They are merely taking advantage of corporate bribery like every other large corporation. If the people stood united and demanded unconditionally that corporate bribery and defence spending be decreased, the politicians would have no choice. It seems like both the people and the corporations want a powerful military though :(

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: noname223
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Google, Yahoo, Meta, Apple, Pharmaceutical companies...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Tik Tok, and whoever else owns it.