• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
What bridge should i look for? To find an abadoned bridge to hang myself from?

Which types of bridges are recommended?

For example highway bridges aren't good, because there is always traffic. Bridges in parks neither, because joggers are also at night active.

What about railway bridges?

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Why bridge? If you're going for hanging, isn't it better to a find a good tree in a forest, or some suitable anchor in a secluded indoor area?

Reactions: death137, voyager, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
if you must pick a bridge, pick one that's not frequented and is high enough that ships passing under won't scrape you because that would be awkward, plus obviously one that has a railing so you can hang yourself off of it, but I agree with makko that a bridge is not a good idea

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Our people get the darndest ideas...

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Why bridge? If you're going for hanging, isn't it better to a find a good tree in a forest, or some suitable anchor in a secluded indoor area?
Thx, but I am afraid, the branch could break, and i have to carry a ladder to the forest or climb up a tree thats difficult for me, also in the area around ,there are just trees which could be seen easily for joggers or walkers, and they are also there at night. There is no dense forest, trees are seperated.

The argument using a bridge is you dont have to climb and the anchor point will for sure not break.

At the place where i live, there is only a pull up bar (which could get broke) as an anchor point

I conclude my problems:

3 things are required to gain death: an anchor point which will be safe. A rope which wont break and 30 min without disturbance.

At home someone could "safe" me + the anchor will probably break the rope is ok.

At a forest, the branch could break and i could be found.

By using a bridge, the anchor wont break, the rope will be fine but only someone could find me.

Which secluded indoor areas / secluded areas outdoor could you suggest?

Cabin in a wood?
Forest ranger cabin?

Unfortionally I have no ideas

Last edited:
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Thx, but I am afraid, the branch could break, and i have to carry a ladder to the forest or climb up a tree thats difficult for me, also in the area around ,there are just trees which could be seen easily for joggers or walkers, and they are also there at night. There is no dense forest, trees are seperated.

The argument using a bridge is you dont have to climb and the anchor point will for sure not break.

At the place where i live, there is only a pull up bar (which could get broke) as an anchor point

I conclude my problems:

3 things are required to gain death: an anchor point which will be safe. A rope which wont break and 30 min without disturbance.

At home someone could "safe" me + the anchor will probably break the rope is ok.

At a forest, the branch could break and i could be found.

By using a bridge, the anchor wont break, the rope will be fine but only someone could find me.

Which secluded indoor areas / secluded areas outdoor could you suggest?

Cabin in a wood?
Forest ranger cabin?

Unfortionally I have no ideas
An abandonned parking house or commercial building that is waiting for demolition would be a good indoor area and relatively easy to find. There are a lot in my city.

Reactions: veniceofdetroit
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
An abandonned parking house or commercial building that is waiting for demolition would be a good indoor area and relatively easy to find. There are a lot in my city.
Thx, unfortionally, they are mostly observed by cameras

poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Thx, unfortionally, they are mostly observed by cameras
keyword is abandoned or partly demolished. even if there are cameras, no one is spending all day looking at them. they will only be checked if something happened, i.e after you've been found.

Reactions: verloren