Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
I'm not sure if this is an accurate method of illustrating the angle needed but I wanted to see what you guys think. The commonly accepted route is a 45° angle through the mouth but I'm starting to question this wisdom. Sorry in advance if the full image is gigantic.

-45° is shown in orange with the lips being the center point for the crown of the gun.
-51° is shown in red. I think this may be a more optimal angle compared to 45°. (Lips are still the center point)
-Lastly, this one is my idea. 30° from behind the head with the center point being at the same height as the lips. This trajectory looks like it will follow the near-entirety of the brainstem and the gases should destroy large portions of the cerebellum as well.
(Assume midline of the skull for all 3 angles)

These angles can be precisely measured by sticking a magnetic digital level under the barrel of your gun. I guess I'll need to build a rig to hold the gun at the correct angle if I'm going to put it behind my head. Is this the proper way to visualize angles in a 2D image?

Cleanangles Levelnoexif

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Thanks. nice picture.

A 12 guage shotgun 00 buckshot or slug would work deep in the mouth at 45 and 50 the orange and red . Also a high velocity rifle

203625_cleanangles.png

A rifle or shotgun doesn't need to be a surgical hit . the whole head will burst imo if inside the mouth at those angles

High velocity bullets create pressure waves. imo brain is irreversible killed to the extent of the gel expansion . see how a very tiny 32 grain bullet does more damage than a cannon ball . it's the velocity imo. 32 grains is 2 grams weight. A cannon ball is a cannon ball but it's going slower so less gell expansion. speed kills

a cannon is garbage the .556 all the way. 360 mph is nothing not great velocity

Last edited:
Reactions: Infinite Solipsist
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you're using a shotgun, you're going to blow out the entire back of your head. Don't overthink it.

Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
Thanks. nice picture.

A rifle or shotgun doesn't need to be a surgical hit . the whole head will burst imo if inside the mouth at those angles
Thanks for posting the proper image size in the thread. I'm not sure how well ballistic dummies truly simulate head trauma. I'll look more into that later.
If you're using a shotgun, you're going to blow out the entire back of your head. Don't overthink it.
Isn't the hi-lighted section just a part of the spinal chord? I guess it'll have the same effect but I'm not trying to leave any chance of surviving as a vegetable. I've briefly read some medical literature that described cases where people managed to survive 12 gauge shotgun blasts in the mouth and I really don't want to gamble with this possibility.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Thanks for posting the proper image size in the thread. I'm not sure how well ballistic dummies truly simulate head trauma. I'll look more into that later.

Isn't the hi-lighted section just a part of the spinal chord? I guess it'll have the same effect but I'm not trying to leave any chance of surviving as a vegetable. I've briefly read some medical literature that described cases where people managed to survive 12 gauge shotgun blasts in the mouth and I really don't want to gamble with this possibility.
do you have links to "medical literature that described cases where people managed to survive 12 gauge shotgun blasts in the mouth"
I don't think it's possible if a 12 gauge shotgun is placed deep inside the mouth pointed up 1600 fps 00 buckshot or 1800 fps slug . there are even 1900 fps slugs 12 gauge.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The highlighted yellow portion is the brain stem. I'd like to see that medical literature documenting how "people" somehow survived a shotgun blast into and through the mouth because, as of right now, I'm a complete disbeliever. Source it please. No way, no how is some surviving a shotgun blast while swallowing the barrel.