Y

yong01

Aug 5, 2024
I want to open a carotid artery with a blade but I'm afraid the pain will make my SI stand out. Is the anesthetic gel used by tattoo artists enough to make the pain bearable?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Honestly, I doubt that you can numb the pain with an anesthetic gel that is used to make tattoos. The arteries are far deeper inside.

Y

yong01

Aug 5, 2024
Honestly, I doubt that you can numb the pain with an anesthetic gel that is used to make tattoos. The arteries are far deeper inside.
It's mostly for the skin, I think, once you hit the carotid artery, you become unconscious in about 15 seconds.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's mostly for the skin, I think, once you hit the carotid artery, you become unconscious in about 15 seconds.
I don't know about that but if you slit your throat like a butcher slaughters animals then I would agree with that statement.

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
Obviously not giving anyone ideas, but when I inadvertently exposed my radial artery while I was SH'ing, I had taken strong painkillers before hand. I still felt pain, but not as much. I doubt I would have been able to cut so bad had I not taken the painkillers.